BamSec1 hits 5000+ posts

TheDivineAvenger

KTWqfW5.jpg

Congrats BamSec1! Keep up the good work bro!    :goodjob:

Merry christmas and happy holidays to you and to all andrites!   :santaclaus:

• Like 7

Well done Bam, "Music & portables" just wouldn't be the great section it is without you!

• Like 6
  • Administrator

ycu9ml3.jpg

Congratz buddy.. Really nice milestone

but we all have a long way to catch up with KR

:lol:

• Like 5
  • SuperModerator

:hi: Thank you my friends. Much appreciating your friendly compliments. :yes:

TheDivineAvenger: You're the topic starter ... what a nice attention! This said without meaning anything bad to others as they might have had their nightrest at the moment I hit the 5K. :wink:

s33m33: Thank you very much boss. I'll be at your service for as long as you allow me to help in our community.

Heya sweetheart Noinoi: Thank you so much honey. YNILYSVM. :kissing::wink: - :secret: Secret language, but not so difficult to decrypt .... now they all know! :mosking:

CRaZyKeL: Thank you buddy. You have all my respect ... you were a good Mod.

Shortie: Wow bro, thanks for saying that. Coming from you means a lot to me!

ᴆᴙåωω Ḁℓῑ�ᴎ: He-he ... Thank you too bro. We are proud to have someone like you here. Lovin' DA's KGs. :victory:

oscar1: Thank you Scotsman (love your country and was there many times (Glasgow -> Whitburn -> Edinburgh, then up the east coast from Perth and Abroath (the smokies ... yum-yum) to Fraserburgh, but also Inverness and down to Glencoe). When I was a kid from "only" 14 I traveled alone and spent some summer holidays at cousins from my mom there. Glad you like the portables and will start posting very soon again.

Seafood: Thanks mate. Hope to have more time to read your posts again: they bring laughs on my face and sometimes also tears ... from laughter! :D

mgk1956: My dear friend, thank you so much. You and I will always have a mutual binding and you know why! I sure do have respect for you. :yes:

TMFAN.png

• Like 9
  • SuperModerator

Great job BamSec1

Thank you so much, uk666

And glad you did log-in again.

I enjoyed watching your winter-Andr.logo in the "Here Comes Santa" theme. :wink:

• Like 1
  • SuperModerator

congrats buddy

Here's the beer my friend Amber_Beer.png but ... I keep the boobies for myself. Giggle.png

• Like 3
  • SuperModerator

Bam,

Thats not fair on KR, there are two boobies so have one each!

Big_Smile.png LOL, but both are on 1 and the same person and I don't give away this one.
  • Like 3
  • SuperModerator

Some day Bro Some Day i will be 5000+ too :)

:hi: Nix

I'm waiting for that since ages ... you always promise, and pomise, and promise! :rofl:  :cheese:

But thank you bro, I really do appreciate you dropped by to say hi. :thankyou:

• Like 1

Congrats BamSec1 on another great milestone 5k, sorry for delay i'm still catching up on all post that i missed while i was away.

• Like 2
  • SuperModerator

No worries, CRaZyKeL ... we know why you had to leave the staff. :wink:

Business and private things go first and we know that we can count on you: you're an Andr-addict and will always come back!

It's nice of you to pop in. Thank you for the congrats my friend. :yes:

• Like 2