Lauren Hooker & Friends - All For You, My Heart And Soul (2014)

BamSec1

• SuperModerator

Lauren Hooker & Friends - All For You, My Heart And Soul (2014)

LHAFm_AFYMHAS14.jpg

In her wide-ranging life, Lauren Hooker has had many accomplishments as a singer, lyricist, composer, arranger, pianist, actress, educator, producer, founder of an arts coalition, and the head of her musical education company, Musical Legends. Much more than a singer or a musician, she has lived the life of an artist, going from one important project to another and uplifting each area of her life with her creativity, wit and sensitivity.

All For You - My Heart and Soul builds on the success of her first two recordings: Right Where I Belong (Musical Legends 2007) and Life Of The Music (Miles High 2011) with an eclectic set of fresh music that, while not confined to one musical genre, is consistently inspired by the influence and chance taking of jazz. The music on All For You is logically programmed with the first four songs being about the joy and importance of love and the next three dealing with being jilted and disappointed by love. Joni Mitchell's "Both Sides Now" acts as a transition before the final six numbers discuss getting deeper into oneself and one's life.

For Lauren Hooker, All For You - My Heart and Soul is more than just pretty music, it is music with a purpose. It certainly provides listeners with a memorable experience and it is a strong step forward for the creative artist.

Personnel:

Lauren Hooker: Vocals/Acoustic Piano, Native American Flute, Drum

Paul Meyers: Acoustic Guitar

Dave Rimelis: Violin/Guitar

Mike Richmond: Acoustic Bass/Cello

Ted Brancato: Rhodes Piano

Vince Ector: Drums

Joe Cardello: Percussion

Jonathan Luks: Tap

Tracklist:

01. All For You (Feat. Mike Richmond, Joe Cardello & Paul Meyers) (04:23)

02. No More Blues Blues (Feat. Joe Cardello, Mike Richmond, Vince Ector, Dave Rimelis & Jonathan Luks) (05:14)

03. As Long As I’m With You (Feat. Mike Richmond & Joe Cardello) (04:52)

04. Lucky In Love (Feat. Mike Richmond, Jonathan Luks, Vince Ector & Dave Rimelis) (04:18)

05. But Where Were You (Feat. Ted Brancato, Vince Ector, Joe Cardello & Mike Richmond) (04:30)

06. Love Still Alive (03:25)

07. Too Soon (Feat. Dave Rimelis, Mike Richmond & Joe Cardello) (06:09)

08. Both Sides Now (Feat. Dave Rimelis, Mike Richmond & Joe Cardello) (04:57)

09. Shaman’s Call (02:22)

10. Just Carry Me (Feat. Mike Richmond & Dave Rimelis) (04:49)

11. Little Child (04:24)

12. Hold Onto The Light (Feat. Dave Rimelis) (03:06)

13. Do You Remember (Feat. Mike Richmond, Joe Cardello & Paul Meyers) (06:09)

14. Here’s To Life (04:39)

Total Playtime: 1:03:17

| Genre: Jazz, Vocals | Label: Musical Legends | MP3 320kbps (CBR) | 155.61 MB |

IMPORTANT!

To avoid pop-up/pop-under windows from the MirrorCreator site:

1. Right-click on the host you want to download from and select "Open in a new tab"

2. Right-Click again on the provided link and select again "Open in a new Tab"

3. Download from the host and close the 2 previously opened windows.

Doing so you will almost never have pop-up/pop-under windows.

Mirror Creator

• Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
    ●
Password: forum-andr.net

Cheers, :wink:

BamSec1