Tim McGraw - Sundown Heaven Town [Deluxe Edition] (2014)

BamSec1

• SuperModerator

Tim McGraw - Sundown Heaven Town [Deluxe Edition] (2014)

TMGm_SHT_DE14.jpg

The album has produced two singles in advance of its release: "Lookin' for That Girl" and "Meanwhile Back at Mama's", the latter of which features backing vocals from McGraw's wife, Faith Hill. The third single released from the album is "Shotgun Rider". It is not to be confused with a different song also entitled "Shotgun Rider", recorded by McGraw on his 2007 album Let It Go.

McGraw produced the album with Byron Gallimore, who has produced all of his albums. In an interview with Country Weekly, McGraw stated that, "I think it's a good microcosm of what my 20 or so years in music have been, in a lot of ways. You can certainly hear parts of my career throughout all of these songs, as well as the future and where my music is headed. To me, the title of the album is all about that time where you stop doing what you have to do, and start doing what you want to do".

McGraw revealed the album's cover art and track listing on July 28, 2014. One day later, the album was made available for preorder via Amazon MP3 and the iTunes Store.

Sundown Heaven Town received positive reviews from critics. According to Metacritic, where they assign a weighted average score out of 100 to ratings and reviews from mainstream critics, Sundown Heaven Town received an average of 71, based on 4 reviews, indicating "generally favorable reviews". Writing for AllMusic, Stephen Thomas Erlewine suggested the music "come(s) on smooth and easy but have the foundation to last". Chuck Dauphin saying for Billboard how "the singer stretches a little more than usual... and takes a few musical chances". On behalf of USA Today, Jerry Shriver commenting how the project contains "many wise nuggets on the vet's solid outing". Glenn Gamboa stating for Newsday how its an "Eclectic collection of country styles that brings (usually) great results". Writing for Rolling Stone, Will Hermes opined "its hit-or-miss" with this project that's "best when he's feeling your pain". On behalf of The Boston Globe, Sarah Rodman found "a solid effort featuring a few stand-out tracks, slightly better than average radio fare, and some pleasant filler", which is done in "a creditable job of sidestepping any naked pandering to trends, balancing authentic country atmosphere with pop polish".

Tracklist:

01. Overrated (03:28)

02. City Lights (04:19)

03. Shotgun Rider (03:57)

04. Dust (03:46)

05. Diamond Rings and Old Barstools (with Catherine Dunn) (03:18)

06. Words Are Medicine (04:32)

07. Sick of Me (04:06)

08. Meanwhile Back At Mama's (feat. Faith Hill) (03:49)

09. Keep On Truckin' (03:06)

10. Last Turn Home (03:57)

11. Portland, Maine (03:44)

12. Lookin' For That Girl (04:20)

13. Still On the Line (03:53)

14. Lincoln Continentals and Cadillacs (Duet with Kid Rock) (04:20)

15. Kids Today (04:13)

16. I'm Feelin' You (03:27)

17. The View (03:43)

18. Black Jacket (04:12)

Total Playtime: 1:10:10

| Genre: Country | Label: Big Machine | MP3 320kbps (CBR) | 167.40 MB |

IMPORTANT!

To avoid pop-up/pop-under windows from the MirrorCreator site:

1. Right-click on the host you want to download from and select "Open in a new tab"

2. Right-Click again on the provided link and select again "Open in a new Tab"

3. Download from the host and close the 2 previously opened windows.

Doing so you will almost never have pop-up/pop-under windows.

Mirror Creator

• Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
    ●
Password: forum-andr.net

Cheers, :wink:

BamSec1