You+Me - Rose Ave. (2014)

BamSec1

• SuperModerator

You+Me - Rose Ave. (2014)

YMm_RA14.jpg

You+Me (sometimes written You Plus Me) are a folk music duo consisting of Canadian musician-singer-songwriter Dallas Green and American singer-songwriter Alecia Moore, better known as Pink. Their debut album, entitled Rose Ave., was released on October 14, 2014, by RCA Records. The first single from the album, "You and Me", premiered on their Vevo channel on September 8, 2014.

Moore and Green met through mutual friends several years prior to their collaboration. The first time they sang together Green had asked Moore to sing with him at one of his shows. They remained friends and Green opened several shows for Moore in the U.K. Moore had considered singing acoustic ballads, and as friends the two had considered collaborating for several years. In March 2014, their schedules allowed them to get together and compose original songs. They had written musical nuggets in advance, and their debut album Rose Ave. took shape within a week. The artists attributed their quick progress on the freedom from usual production pressures and the joy of making music together. The name of the duo, You+Me, is based on the two friends wanting to sing together.

Peak chart positions: US 4, AUS 2, CAN 1, GER 6, ITA 50, IRE 12, NLD 12, NZ 7, SWI 7 and UK 10.

Tracklist:

01. Capsized (03:36)

02. From a Closet in Norway (Oslo Blues) (03:16)

03. Gently (03:30)

04. Love Gone Wrong (04:20)

05. You and Me (03:11)

06. Unbeliever (03:38)

07. Second Guess (03:24)

08. Break The Cycle (04:06)

09. Open Door (03:38)

10. No Ordinary Love (04:06)

Total Playtime: 36:45

| Genre: Acoustic / Folk / Indie Pop | Label: RCA | MP3 320kbps (CBR) | 88.50 MB |

IMPORTANT!

To avoid pop-up/pop-under windows from the MirrorCreator site:

1. Right-click on the host you want to download from and select "Open in a new tab"

2. Right-Click again on the provided link and select again "Open in a new Tab"

3. Download from the host and close the 2 previously opened windows.

Doing so you will almost never have pop-up/pop-under windows.

Mirror Creator

• Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
    ●
Password: forum-andr.net

Cheers, :wink:

BamSec1

• Like 1

These two artists are a fantastic fusion of talent, I simply adore their 'Love Gone Wrong', it is wonderful. Thank you for this addition to my collection!

:)

• Like 1
  • SuperModerator

You are right, Bethanygirl, and I can only agree with you.

You are very welcome, dear.

Cheers, ;)

BamSec1