Music Doesn't Lie

• Andr-Tech

Music Doesn't Lie

Music-Doesn-t-Lie.png

Can you imagine your life without music? Will it’s almost impossible is it. 

Whether we are cruising in the car headed to the beach on a hot summer day or listening to music at home, we are constantly surrounded by songs. 

Makeups, breakups, parties, hanging out with friends, singing along with our kids, or carolling a Christmas tune, music stamps nearly every aspect of our life. 

Much in the way a killer soundtrack accompanies a movie, most of us have songs that accent each phase of our lives, melodies that instantly bring us back to specific moments or memories when we hear them even years later.

To celebrate the magical feelings that music can evoke in our lives, we’ve put together a list of 20 quotes about music:

1. Music is everybody’s business. It’s only the publishers who think people own it. ~ John Lennon
  2. Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. ~ Plato
  3. Without music, life would be a mistake. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  4. Music is the strongest form of magic. ~ Marilyn Manson
  5. Where words fail, music speaks. ~ Hans Christian Andersen
  6. One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley
  7. The music is not in the notes, but in the silence between. ~ Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
  8. Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't. ~ Johnny Depp
  9. Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness. ~ Maya Angelou
  10. A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. ~ Leopold Stokowski
  11. If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music. ~ Albert Einstein
  12. And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  13. Music has healing power. It has the ability to take people out of themselves for a few hours. ~ Elton John
  14. Music is the great uniter. An incredible force. Something that people who differ on everything and anything else can have in common. ~ Sarah Dessen
  15. Talking about music is like dancing about architecture. ~ Steve Martin
  16. Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens. ~ Maria von Trapp
  17. Music is a safe kind of high. ~ Jimi Hendrix
  18. Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without. ~ Confucius
  19. Music is the shorthand of emotion. ~  Leo Tolstoy
  20. Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid. ~ Frank Zappa
  • Thanks 1