famous And Powerful Death Quotes

• Andr-Tech

20 famous And Powerful Death Quotes

famous-And-Powerful-Death.png

Since the beginning of time, people have been expressing their thoughts on death in many, many ways. There are few states of being that have inspired as much contemplation, discussion, and emotion through the ages as death.

In fact, these ideas, discussions, and philosophies surrounding death have been the origin of many great works of art.

Here, we look at the famous, thought-provoking quotes on the subject, whose thoughts can help the way we view our own circumstances.…

1. In life, we weep at the thought of death. In death, perhaps we weep at the thought of life. ~ Marilyn Monroe
  2. You only live twice: Once when you're born and once when you look death in the face. ~ Ian Fleming
  3. No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. ~ Terry Pratchett
  4. Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome. ~  Isaac Asimov
  5. If you live each day as it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right. ~ Steve Jobs
  6. I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain
  7. Analysis of death is not for the sake of becoming fearful but to appreciate this precious lifetime. ~ Dalai Lama
  8. Death, taxes, and childbirth! There's never any convenient time for any of them. ~  Margaret Mitchell
  9. The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now. ~ Leo Babauta
  10. I have now decided that my death should be very precious. I really want to use it. I’d like my death to be as interesting as my life has been, and will be. ~ David Bowie
  11. It’s part of the privilege of being human that we have our moment when we have to say goodbye. ~ Patti Smith
  12. Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved one’s shine down to let us know they are happy. ~ Eskimo legend 
  13. I'd rather be dead than sing 'Satisfaction' when I'm 45. ~ Mick Jagger
  14. The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone. ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe
  15. In the midst of death, life persists. In the midst of untruth, truth persists. In the midst of darkness, light persists. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
  16. I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. ~ Woody Allen
  17. When you wake up from death, you will find yourself in my arms. ~ Richard Brautigan
  18. If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
  19. What do we say to the Lord of Death? Not today. ~ George R.R. Martin
  20. Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. ~ Norman Cousins
  • Thanks 1