16 Awesome Reasons To Celebrate Easter

• Andr-Tech

16 Awesome Reasons To Celebrate Easter 

Celebrate-Easter.png

1. As a Christian you celebrate the resurrection every other day, why not Easter too?
  2. You figured since Jesus went to all THAT trouble to make it to the first Easter, you'd give it a shot.
  3. You buy a keg of beer and decorate it like an egg. Then drink it (not by yourself, probably). 
  4. Even though you don't know what it is, you really like the sound of going to a "Passion Play."
  5. You figure wearing a bunny lingerie outfit will really get you in the mood. For Easter.
  6. You have this bunny suit you love to wear, but are too insecure to wear it without a reason.
  7. It's a good time to check out your neighbourhood church and not be noticed.
  8. You love to bite the heads off chocolate bunnies.
  9. You figure any Holiday that starts with a "Good Friday" can't be all bad.
  10. You just went on a low cholesterol diet and didn't want to waste all those eggs in the fridge.
  11. You know that everyone loves a party, and the traditions can be fun without the other religions sentiments being involved.
  12. You look really, really good in yellow.
  13. You absolutely love the movie, "The Ten Commandments."
  14. You don't observe the holiday from a traditionally religious standpoint, you don't need to set your alarm to get up early and head to church
  15. You tell the chocolate bunny I'll pass; I have enough men in my life who are hollow and disappointing.
  16. You keep tell yourself, all I really need is love, but a little chocolate doesn't hurt!
  • Thanks 1