Easter Full Version Software Giveaways - ENDED

• Administrator

topic pinned till offer ends

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • SuperModerator

FYI [1] ...

The first gift is Oster Druckerei (Easter Printing House) and totally free after travelling 4 or 5 steps.

However, it is in German only: in the [Einstellungen] (Settings) there is nowhere a button to change the language.

There are 2 different settings possible, after clicking the first one, the second one appears:

OD1.jpg and OD2.png

If I have the time for it, I will inform about the options in the other free gifts in the following days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • SuperModerator

Todfay's free gift is "Ascomp Text-R"

If your OS is in English it will start automatically in that language.

Step 1: Download the installation program

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Step 2: Run the downloaded file and click on [Register now]

Step 3: ALL further steps are in English and easy to follow.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I remind interested non-German speakers, that they can use Google Translate to translate text, documents and websites from one language into another. So, you can translate the German instructions to get the program, and then from Einstellungen change language to English etc.

Btw, today's offer is Ashampoo Uninstalller, which has a good reputation. With Ashampoo, you only register once, and then you get all their programs, including free offers, with that account, which also keeps your keys. So it's well worth creating one.

• Like 2
  • SuperModerator
8 hours ago, koolkat said:

I remind interested non-German speakers, that they can use Google Translate to translate text, documents and websites from one language into another. So, you can translate the German instructions to get the program, and then from Einstellungen change language to English etc.

Not all programs have the possibility to change language: for example Oster Druckerei (Easter Printing House) was German only.

Also, have you ever tried the s3 Firefox add-on which translates almost every language into an other? Or even the net Google translator? They are not bad, but not good enough for me.

I was raised in two languages and followed school in both (kindergarten and primary school in French, then secondary school in Dutch. Dad was English speaking but past away when I was only 5 yo) well, for me Google translate is a pain in the butt, and often have to laugh with their translations! Sorry but I had to mention this.

Last night I wanted to add a post about Ashampoo as it was already available for me. They have good programs indeed, but it became too late as I had late visitors only leaving after 2:00 AM.

• Thanks 1

Note to the mods. The offers have now ended, and the topic can be trashed.

• Thanks 1
  • SuperModerator

This topic was either against the rules, it was a dupe or all links are dead. If you feel this should not have happened, contact the admin or mods via the report button on this post.

Thanks