Internet Download Manager 6.42 Build 7 Final (SUPER-CLEAN)

Both cracks don't work. I get a pop up asking if I'd like to fix a broken file and then a payment prompt opens.

I've even updated to the new crack 19.3 and it's still happening.

• Administrator

@Booger it's happening on the server side, the app opens 

Spoiler

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

link using iexplorer overlay, I'm trying a workaround but needs to be tested before release

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Administrator

here's the partially fixed exe. first patched with ali.dbg patch and after that I made a quick fix for the nag. the only thing is idman will quit silently before showing you the nag screen. when you try to download a file through an integrated browser it'll auto-start. back up your previous exe before using this in case you want to return back. idman.exe -> link removed, use latest patch (v19.4)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, draww said:

here's the partially fixed exe. first patched with ali.dbg patch and after that I made a quick fix for the nag. the only thing is idman will quit silently before showing you the nag screen. when you try to download a file through an integrated browser it'll auto-start. back up your previous exe before using this in case you want to return back. idman.exe -> 

Thanks. I'll test it out.

• Like 1
  • Administrator

here's the new patch that removes the nag, at least the change log claims that. restore from your backups and re-patch using it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2