17 Outrageous Things I HATE

• Andr-Tech

17 Outrageous Things I HATE

1. People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?' Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
  2. Drivers who don’t wave when you let them cut in front of you.
  3. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time… I know where my watch is pal, but where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
  4. People who are willing to get off their a$# to search the entire room for the T. V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T. V. and change the channel manually.
  5. People who don't get out the way of someone getting off an elevator. I mean jeez ... let them get off so that there is space in the elevator for you.
  6. When people say 'Oh you just want to have my cake and eat it too'. What good is cake if you can't eat it?
  7. People who don't respond to a simple text message but are always on their phone when you're with them.
  8. When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
  9. When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid £16 to come to the cinema and stare at the floor.
  10. Drivers who cut me off or won’t let me into their lane, but then give me the finger.
  11. When there's a long line at a restaurant and people wait until they get up to the front register to think about what they're going to order. You were in a line for the past fifteen minutes! Why didn't you figure it out then?
  12. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before, it couldn't be new.
  13. People who hide behind "my dark twisted humour " instead of acknowledging the fact that they just are not funny people.
  14. When people say 'life is short'. What the hell?? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!!
  15. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. Moron, if the bus came would I be standing here?
  16. People want to talk to you but only talk to you on their terms. Honestly, I am not going to answer your calls if you ignore my texts. 
  17. Passive aggressive people who don't tell you what they're upset about and give you the silent treatment, people just expect you to know what's wrong. oh my days, Just deal with issues.