Aussie Customs

Seafood

A Chinese man moved to Australia after years of living in Shanghai.
He bought a small piece of land near Mt Isa. Soon after, his friendly Aussie neighbour decided to go across
and welcome the new guy. But on his way up the drive-way, the Aussie saw the Chinese man running
around his front yard chasing about 10 hens. Not wanting to interrupt these 'Chinese customs',
he decided to visit the Chinese the next day.
The next day, just as he was about to knock on the front door, he saw through the window the
Chinese man urinated into a glass and then drank his own urine. Again not wanting to interrupt
another 'Chinese custom', he decided to put the welcome on hold for yet another day.
A day later the Aussie decided to give it one last go, but on his way next door, he saw the
Chinese man leading a bull down the drive-way, paused, and then put his head next to the bull's bum.
The Aussie bloke couldn't take it anymore, so he went up to the Chinese and said
'Jeez Mate,
what the hell is it with your Chinese customs? I come over to welcome you to the neighbourhood
and see you running around the yard after hens. The next day you are pissing in a glass and
drinking it, and then today you have your head so close to that bull's bum.'
The Chinese was taken back 'Sorry sir, you no understand. These no Chinese customs. I
doing these Australian customs.'
'What do you mean mate' said the Aussie, 'those aren't Australian customs.'
'Yes they are. Man at travel agent tell me' replied the Chinese man.
'He say to become true Australian,
you learn to chase chicks,
drink piss,
and listen to bull-sh*t!!..
  • Haha 2