Fast C# by Windows Forms to Create Pro Windows Apps

Srbija

ad8def9f41d9b5a81e96e000ede2ae68.jpg

Fast C# by Windows Forms to Create Pro Windows Apps
Last updated 7/2023
Created by Mega Learning
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 705 Lectures ( 85h 36m ) | Size: 25 GB

Easily and deeply learn the C# by Creating Apps for Windows - Beginners to advance topics

What you'll learn
10 Courses in One + 80 Hours - Learn with Projects , Beginners, Interm and Advance
Build 3 pro apps: Calculator , Phone Book and Diary application
Easily learn the basics of C# to advance topics by Windows form method
Learn: Variables,Controls, Debug, Events
Using Files, Folders and text files
Working with resources and settings
Windows clipboard - RTF files
Date and time - Calendar

Requirements
Windows operating system

Description
Hi There!With my 20 years programming skills I'm with you to share my knowledge with you.SoIf you try you will learn using C# to create C# Apps for windows!If you are beginners or student looking for a tutorial to create Windows App in C# in simplest way!I started from beginning and show you how to :3 Courses in One + 30 Hours + 3 live ProjectsCreate Windows Apps by C# Basics of C# like: variablesfor loop structureIf statementControls and eventsResources in C#Working with files and foldersUsing text file to save dataDebugging the codesCreate calculator applicationDesign Phone Book applicationBuild Diary application for windowsCreating MDI and ADI projectsControls like : Button, TextBox, CheckBox, ComboBox and ListBoxCreate digital clockWorking with date and timeCreate a calendarWorking with RTF filesSave and load data in RTF formatAdvance using of comboboxWorking with imagesDialogs in C#:Working with logical operatorsCreating method and class in C#Using Clipboard of Windows to save and load dataand...Don't hesitate to start learning C#!Every thing will be discussed with sample project and you will have lot of fun within my course.Let's go !!!

Who this course is for
Any one who wanna learn C# Deeply and quickly

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

442097269_fast_c-_by_windows_forms_to_cr

Hidden Content

Hidden Content