Post-production in Archviz_ Hybrid Advanced Class

Srbija

1c1859b604fb62969026467a8526fb19.jpg

Post-production in Archviz: Hybrid Advanced Class
Andras K ldos, Istv n Lov k, P ter Pazsiczky | Duration: 56 h | Video: H264 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC 32 kHz mono | 160 GB | Language: English

The course has changed my mindset on how to approach an archviz project. Now I'm able to elevate the quality of my still images while making the transition from being a CGI visualizer to becoming a 3D artist.
Davor Robitschko, 3D artist & architect

Create images with strong conceptual foundations that show the main ideas of the design and engage the viewer. Our remotely mentored class is for intermediate to advanced 3D artists who want to optimize their workflow and craft Brick-standard images.

Take our hybrid course either online from anywhere or in-class at the HQ of Brick in Budapest. Both formats will be held parallelly and all attendees will have full mentorial support and access to the software needed.

During our online classes your mentor will guide you through the initial steps of high-end architectural visualization. By the end of the course, you will acquire powerful skills to handle recurring challenges and problems in the post-production phase.

Reference
Having the best references can be a deal-breaker in architectural visualization. You will learn how to find and follow the best ones.

Composition
Our course will give you insight into professional composition techniques and artistic image creation.

Matte Painting
The craft that will make your images unique and memorable, saving you valuable time during your workflow

Draft
By the end of this course, you will be able to create eye-catching drafts that look close to final images in 2-3 hours.

Homepage

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

441987624_gmt20230209-091034_recording_1

Hidden Content

Hidden Content