20 Humorous Funny Quotes About Success In The Workplace

• Andr-Tech

20 Humorous Funny Quotes About Success In The Workplace

Quotes-About-Success.png

Without lively chats and witty humour, the workplace might become the last place on earth where anybody would want to be. So, need to make the work environment a wee bit livelier. We may have just the thing for you: a hilarious list of funny quotes that would be perfect for your workplace.

20 Humorous Funny Quotes About Success In The Workplace:

1. Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get. ~ Ray Kroc Luck
  2. I choose a lazy person to do a hard job, because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it. ~ Bill Gates
  3. The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen. ~ Sarah Brown
  4. Every day I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. ~ Robert Orben
  5. No man goes before his time, unless the boss leaves early. ~ Groucho Marx
  6. There's no secret about success. Did you ever know a successful man who didn't tell you about it? ~ Kin Hubbard
  7. I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific. ~ Lily Tomlin
  8. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. ~ Thomas Edison
  9. Experience Is what you get when you don't get what you want. ~ Tori Filler
  10. The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. ~ Vince Lombardi
  11. If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. ~ Steven Wright
  12. The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. ~ Joe Girard
  13. Success is relative. It is what we can make of the mess we have made of things. ~ T.S. Eliot
  14. You never become a howling success by just howling. ~ Bob Harrington
  15. Many of life's failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. ~ Thomas Edison
  16. Every man has a right to be conceited until he is successful. ~ Benjamin Disraeli
  17. Do not be distracted by criticism. Remember, the only taste of success some people get is to take a bite out of you. ~ Zig Ziglar
  18. Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit. ~ George Carlin
  19. Failure is not an option; it comes bundled with the software. ~ Anonymous
  20. If hard work is the key to success, most people would rather pick the lock. ~ Claude McDonald
  • Thanks 1