22 Funny And Inspirational Quotes For The Weekend

• Andr-Tech

Weekend-Quotes.png

Theres one thing that most will agree on, we went to trade Mondays for Fridays. When Friday comes, we are one step away from the weekend and freedom. So, it may come as no surprise that Friday, according to research, is the least productive day of the week. 35% less work gets done on Friday, compared to the horrible Monday. 

On the other hand, studies found that we tend to be the happiest on Friday, regardless of what kind of job you have or how much money you make. 

We have a better mood, less stress, and a higher level of happiness from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon. That’s what is called weekend effect, which indicates how free time benefits us both physically and psychologically. We all love Friday. But the anticipation for the weekend can make Friday feels longer than a year. 

1. Happy Saturday! When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. ~ Tecumseh
  2. A Sunday well spent brings a week of content. ~ Proverb
  3. Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend. ~ Unknown
  4. Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed? ~ Marilyn Vos Savant
  5. I didn’t always have 14,000 people wanting to hang out with me on a Saturday night. ~ Taylor Swift
  6. I am alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel. ~ Audrey Hepburn
  7. For people who don’t like what they do, Friday is the best day. For those who love what they do, Monday is the best day. For people who have found their passion, each day is the best. ~ Hrishikesh Kamat
  8. There was nothing like a Saturday - unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation. That of course was all the Saturdays of your life rolled into one big shiny ball. ~ Nora Roberts
  9. Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you. ~ Ogden Nash
  10. Life is like Friday on a soap opera. It gives you the illusion that everything is going to wrap up, and then the same old sh*t starts up on Monday. ~ Stephen King
  11. I am always very happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend. ~ Debasis Mridha
  12. Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week. Well done. ~ Byron Pulsifer
  13. Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard. ~ Rico
  14. Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them. ~ John Shirley
  15. Nothing messes up your Friday like realizing it is only Thursday. ~ Unknown
  16. I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. ~ Barack Obama
  17. Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays. ~ Mokokoma Mokhonoana
  18. The weekend is a time for all the nos – no alarm clock, no rushing, no urgent phone calls, no working nights! ~ Catherine Puslifer
  19. Why not try to relax your troubled mind by taking a walk in the park, or going on a weekend hiking trip with family or friends and enjoy the view? It can surely do wonders for a tired mind and soul. ~ E.L. Herndon
  20. Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep. ~ Sophia Bush
  21. Those who continue to work at a job they hate for the money alone are more likely to be stressed, and very unhappy. They live for their vacations and weekends. Unfortunately, they are sadly missing out on the happiness of everyday life. ~ Catherine Pulsifer
  22. Sunday is a good day to save the world in one’s pyjamas.‌ ~ Adrienne Posey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1