20 Interesting Bored Quotes

• Andr-Tech

20 Interesting Bored Quotes

Bored.png

If you’ve ever found yourself staring blankly at a wall or failing to come up with something to fill your time, then you’ve experienced boredom. 

Boredom is a very common feeling. Even though we have more activities and information filling our days with: work, family, friends, travel, the internet, books, movies, but boredom will still be part of life.

As these quotes about being bored show, there are many ways to approach boredom, and your approach will dictate how you deal with it. 

Boredom can encourage you to do some soul-searching, make necessary changes, or inspire you to create something unique!

20 Interesting Bored Quotes:

1. Boredom is the dream bird that hatches the egg of experience. A rustling in the leaves drives him away. ~ Andy Warhol
  2. I log off, because I am bored. I log back on in five minutes, because I am bored. ~ Unknown
  3. People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. ~ David Bowie
  4. Boredom is the root of all evil - the despairing refusal to be oneself. ~ Soren Kierkegaard
  5. I am so bored, that I went outside and knocked on my own door. Then I ran back in and said, who is it.? ~ Unknown
  6. The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
  7. He who seeks rest finds boredom. He who seeks work finds rest.” ~ Dylan Thomas
  8. Boredom is just the reverse side of fascination: both depend on being outside rather than inside a situation, and one leads to the other. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
  9. I’ve got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom. ~ Thomas Carlyle
  10. To do the same thing repeatedly is not only boredom: it is to be controlled by rather than to control what you do. ~ Heraclitus
  11. Perhaps the world’s second worst crime is boredom. The first is being a bore. ~ Jean Baudrillard
  12. There are no uninteresting things, only uninterested people. ~ G.K. Chesterton
  13. I’m bored is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless, it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you’re alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say ‘I’m bored. ~ Louis C.K.
  14. He had been bored, that's all, bored like most people. Hence, he had made himself out of whole cloth a life full of complications and drama. ~ Albert Camus, The Fall
  15. My despair is less despair than boredom and loneliness. ~ Anthony Swofford, Jarhead
  16. I would rather die of passion than of boredom. ~ Vincent Van Gogh 
  17. To live free and happily, you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice. ~ Richard Bach
  18. There’s no excuse to be bored. Sad, yes. Angry, yes. Depressed, yes, Crazy, yes. But there’s no excuse for boredom, ever. ~ Viggo Mortensen
  19. Unless a man has been taught what to do with success after getting it, the achievement of it must inevitably leave him a prey to boredom. ~ Bertrand Russell
  20. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring – it was peace. ~ A.A. Milne
  • Thanks 1