Together Hand-In-Hand Moments

• Andr-Tech

Together Hand-In-Hand Moments

two-hands.png

Touch is one of the most powerful of the human senses.

According to study published, holding hands with a romantic partner can help reduce stress and promote calmness and relaxation.

Study have found that holding hands can help to synchronize the brainwaves of two people, leading to a decrease in pain and an increase in feelings of social connection. Holding hands with someone we care about can help to reduce feelings of physical pain and discomfort.

The study found that holding hands with a partner can reduce activity in the brain’s stress response system, decreasing cortisol levels and increasing feelings of well-being.

Holding hands can:

• provide a sense of security
  • decrease stress
  • boost oxytocin
  • strengthen the bonds we have with others

We yearn to hold the hands of others in some of our most important milestones in life, like birth, marriage, or even death. These hand-holding quotes will remind you of the importance of staying connected.

20 Holding Hands Quotes:

1. Holding hands is a promise to one another that, for just a moment, the two of you don’t have to face the world alone. ~ unknown
  2. I’m not asking you to walk in my shoes; I’d never wish my afflictions on anyone. But could you walk beside me on secure ground and reach to hold my hand?” ~ Richelle E. Goodrich
  3. Holding her hand in public is just another way of saying you’re proud to have her. ~ Drake
  4. I could conquer the world with one hand as long as you’re holding the other. ~ Megan Smith
  5. Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand. ~ Emily Kimbrough
  6. Relationship is not just holding hands while you understand each other. It’s also having lots of misunderstandings and still not leaving each other’s hands. ~ Ryan Ferreras
  7. You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever. ~ unknown
  8. Just to hold my hand will make me think you love me as much as I love you. ~ Leigh-Ann Beckett
  9. I am a strong person but every now and then I need someone to hold my hand and tell me everything will be alright. ~ unknown
  10. And it is still true, no matter how old you are, when you go out into the world it is best to hold hands and stick together. ~ Robert Fulghum
  11. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops. ~ Henny Youngman
  12. We hold hands as we walk through town. If anybody notices, nobody cares. I know we all like to think of the heart as the centre of the body but at this moment, every conscious part of me is in the hand that he holds. It is through that hand, that feeling, that I experience everything else. ~ David Levithan
  13. The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree, but still hold hands. ~ unknown
  14. Hugging or holding hands with the person you love has been proven to reduce stress almost instantly. ~ unknown
  15. The lovers, appearing happy, walk, holding hands. Though it appears everything is perfect, only they know the truth. ~ Ayumi Hamasaki
  16. Your hand fits in mine like it’s just made for me. ~ unknown
  17. I can tell if two people are in love by how they hold each other’s hands, and how thick their sanitation gloves are. ~  Jarod Kintz
  18. Nothing in this world compares to the comfort and security of having someone just hold your hand. ~ Richelle E. Goodrich
  19. Once I had her hand, I never wanted to let go of her. ~ Ottilie Weber
  20. Holding hands is a promise to one another that, for just a moment, the two of you don’t have to face the world alone. ~ Unknown
  • Thanks 1