20 Extremely Stupid Rock And Roll Quotes

• Andr-Tech

20 Extremely Stupid Rock And Roll Quotes

Stupid-Rock-and-roll-Quotes.png

Hilarious and controversial statements by a bunch of iconic rock dudes.

Rock Stars are famous for not only their music but also for endless rants on virtually any subject. Some of their quotes are nothing but pure inspiration, but some of them have questionable messages at best. While some of them are simply offensive, deleterious and nonsensical, they remain kind of hilarious.

20 Extremely Stupid Rock And Roll Quotes:

1. My son Jack just got out of rehab, he’s 17 years old and he got hooked on Oxycontin and I’m just a little pissed off that he never gave me a few. ~ Ozzy Osbourne
  2. Society has traditionally always tried to find scapegoats for its problems. Well, here I am. ~ Marilyn Manson
  3. Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue about that. I'm right and I'll be proved right. We're more popular than Jesus now. I don't know which will go first: rock & roll or Christianity. Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me. ~ John Lennon
  4. A kid once said to me “Do you get hangovers?” I said, “To get hangovers you have to stop drinking.” ~ Lemmy Kilmister
  5. I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass. ~ Dave Lee Roth
  6. I’m not God but if I were God, 3/4 of you would be girls, and the rest would be pizza and beer. ~ Axl Rose
  7. We believed that anything that was worth doing was worth overdoing. ~ Steven Tyler
  8. Being sober on a bus, is like totally different than being drunk on a bus. ~ Ozzy Osbourne
  9. Rock and roll keep you in a constant state of juvenile delinquency. ~ Eddie Spaghetti
  10. I've never had a problem with drugs. I've had problems with the police. ~ Keith Richards
  11. I hope the guy who came up with the phrase 'sex, drugs, and rock ‘n’ roll' rots in hell, I’d like to change it so it makes more sense: ‘sex, death, and rock ‘n’ roll’ ~ Gene Simmons
  12. I think the highest and lowest points are the important ones. Anything else is just...in between. ~ Jim Morrison
  13. The only negative thing about murder is that when you kill someone they can no longer suffer. ~ Varg Vikernes
  14. Christians are a lot like dinosaurs – about to become extinct. ~ Marilyn Manson
  15. Six Months go by very quickly when you’re a genius. ~ Robert Plant
  16. Just because I cut the heads off dolls doesn’t mean I hate babies; I just hate dolls. ~ Alice Cooper
  17. The only thing I use the Rolling Stone for is toilet paper when I run out. ~ Neal Schon
  18. Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way. ~ Axl Rose
  19. Happy wife, happy life. I think every man learns that quick. Really quick. ~ Chad Kroeger
  20. Like millions of people in the world, I can’t listen to Coldplay. ~ Chris Martin
  • Haha 1