20 Funny Quotes from Musicians

• Andr-Tech

20 Funny Quotes from Musicians

Funny-Quotes-from-musicians-2.png

1. Jerry Seinfeld ~ Somebody just gave me a shower radio. Thanks a lot. Do you really want music in the shower? I guess there's no better place to dance than a slippery surface next to a glass door.
  2. Elvis Presley ~ I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to.
  3. Bob Marley ~ One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
  4. Thomas Beecham ~ Brass bands are all very well in their place, outdoors and several miles away.
  5. Frank Zappa ~ Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read.
  6. George Bernard Shaw ~ Hell is full of musical amateurs.
  7. Don McLean ~ When people ask me what 'American Pie' means, I tell them it means I don't ever have to work again if I don't want to.
  8. Nat King Cole ~ The people who know nothing about music are the ones always talking about it.
  9. Martin Luther ~ I have no pleasure in any man who despises music. It is no invention of ours: it is a gift of God. I place it next to theology. Satan hates music: he knows how it drives the evil spirit out of us.
  10. John Cusack ~ Do I listen to pop music because I'm miserable or am I miserable because listen to pop music?
  11. Duke Ellington ~ I never had much interest in the piano until I realized that every time I played, a girl would appear on the piano bench to my left and another to my right.
  12. Demetri Martin ~ It would be interesting if Elvis were reincarnated as an Elvis impersonator. 
  13. Howard Dietz ~ Composers shouldn't think too much - it interferes with their plagiarism.
  14. Edward Elgar ~ My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require.
  15. Jelly Roll Morton ~ Get up from that piano. You hurting its feelings.
  16. Oscar Wilde ~ Music makes one feel so romantic - at least it always gets on one's nerves - which is the same thing nowadays.
  17. Aldous Huxley ~ After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.
  18. Ernest Newman ~ A good composer is slowly discovered and a bad composer is slowly found out.
  19. Bob Newhart ~ I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.
  20. Noel Gallagher ~ Liam Gallagher is rude, arrogant, intimidating, and lazy. He’s the angriest man you’ll ever meet. He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.