The Necessity Of Champagne

uk666

• Andr-Tech

The Necessity Of Champagne

Champagne.png

1. Champagne should be cold, dry and hopefully, free. ~ Christian Pol Roger
  2. I only drink champagne on two occasions, when I am in love and when I am not. ~ Coco Chanel
  3. Gentlemen, in the little moment that remains to us between the crisis and the catastrophe, we may as well drink a glass of champagne. ~ Paul Claudel
  4. I only drink champagne when I'm happy, and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company, I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I am not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty. ~ Lily Bollinger
  5. In victory, you deserve champagne. In defeat, you need it. ~ Napoleon Bonaparte
  6. There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne. ~ Bette Davis
  7. Pleasure without champagne is purely artificial. ~ Oscar Wilde
  8. Come quickly, I am tasting the stars! ~ Dom Pérignon
  9. Start the day with a smile and finish it with champagne. ~ Unknown
  10. A single glass of champagne imparts a feeling of exhilaration. The nerves are braced; the imagination is stirred; the wits become more nimble. ~ Winston Churchill
  11. Three be the things I shall never attain: envy, content, and sufficient champagne. ~ Dorothy Parker
  12. Only the unimaginative can fail to find a reason for drinking champagne. ~ Oscar Wilde
  13. My only regret in life is that I didn't drink enough champagne. ~ John Maynard Keynes
  14. I'll drink your champagne. I'll drink every drop of it, I don't care if it kills me. ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
  15. Wine gives one idea, whereas champagne gives one strategy. ~ Roman Payne
  16. Champagne is the wine of civilization and the oil of government. ~ Winston Churchill
  17. Champagne makes you feel like it's Sunday and there are better days around the corner. ~ Marlene Dietrich
  18. In a perfect world, everyone would have a glass of champagne every evening. ~ Willie Gluckstern
  19. If life brings you troubles, drink some champagne, then your problems will just become bubbles. ~  Unknown
  20. You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now. ~ Unknown
  21. A cause may be inconvenient, but it's magnificent. It's like champagne or high heels, and one must be prepared to suffer for it. ~ Arnold Bennett
  22. There is nothing more beautiful than a sunset, viewed over a glass of chilled Champagne. ~ Jared M. Brown