| TTC | Yoga Is Breath- Pranayama of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga

Srbija

3291530-89c6-4.jpg

| TTC | Yoga Is Breath- Pranayama of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
Last updated 11/2022
Created by Christos Fydanis
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 40 Lectures ( 5h 58m ) | Size: 3.3 GB

Teacher Training Course An amazing journey to breathe including techniques for expanding the lungs / breathing / bandhas

What you'll learn
Breathing technics: Ujjayi / Nadi Shodhana (Sama & Visama Vrrti) / Bhastrika (Kapalabhati) / Sheetali
Pranayama sequences for beginners - middle & advance practicioners
How to read and write your own pranayama sequence
The 4 stages of breathing: Belly / Chest / Clavicle / Full Yogic breathing
The Traditional Pranayama sequence from Sri Pattabhi Jois
Techniques and Asanas for expanding the capacity of your lungs
What bandhas are and how to practice them: Mulha Bandha / Uddiyana Bandha / Jalandhara Bandha
How to use bandhas during Pranayama to control your energy inside your body
Kriyas and cleansing breath techniques to prepare your body before Pranayama and Asanas
Bonus Pranayama sequences at the end of the course

Requirements
Familiar with bandhas would be a plus

Description
In this course we will go step by step to a wonderful journey into Pranayama and Breath. We will learn asanas for expanding our lungs capacity, how to write and read Pranayama sequences, practice Pranayama sequences from beginner level to advanced, how to use bandhas (locks/seals) during Pranayama but the most important thing is that we will feel our breath, we will learn how it works and how it can influences our energy levels. They wrote about the course:* I was looking for a course to help me in my own Yoga Instructor Development. Studying all online from the beginning, I was feeling overwhelmed by some of the complex study areas of Yoga, such as Pranayama, that are hardly understandable through the books I had been offered to study. Thanks to this class, everything is now much clearer and not only I understand the whole concept of Pranayama but I feel as well confident to teach it in my future classes. The structure is clear and coherent, the information is relevant and rich and the quizzes add a fun touch to the class! Wholeheartedly recommended to whoever seeks a comprehensive approach of the technics of breathing in Yoga! - Lisa Fras* Very interesting step by step approach with clear instructions and sequences. Very helpful and very complete and detailed pdf files included - Sanne Djaroud* This is a very organized course with valuable notes and descriptive videos. Information and level is given step by step so that you can absorb the khowledge clearly and by degrees - Evangelia Theodosiadou

Who this course is for
Everyone who wants to learn the traditional pranayama sequence of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
Is suitable for all practinioners and teachers in all Yoga systems
Is suitable for anyone who wants to learn to breathe deeper and explore his/her limits

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

406682844_ttc__yoga_is_breath-_pranayama

Hidden Content

Hidden Content