30 Friendship Quotes

uk666

• Andr-Tech

friendship-quotes.png

30 Friendship Quotes

1. A man's friendships are one of the best measures of his worth. ~ Charles Darwin
  2. Of all possessions a friend is the most precious. ~ Herodotus
  3. A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden. ~ Unknown
  4. A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely. ~ Pam Brown
  5. A true friend accepts who you are, but also helps you become who you should be. ~ Unknown
  6. Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend. ~ Sarah Dessen
  7. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
  8. A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are. ~ Unknown
  9. If you have two friends in your lifetime, you're lucky. If you have one good friend, you're more than lucky. ~ S.E. Hinton
  10. It's not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters. ~ Unknown
  11. Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years. ~ Richard Bach
  12. There are friends, there is family and then there are friends that become family. ~ Unknown
  13. There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature. ~ P.G. Wodehouse
  14. If you have good friends, no matter how much life is sucking, they can make you laugh. ~ P.C. Cast
  15. That friend who you may not see very often, but the moment you reconnect feels like yesterday. ~ Unknown
  16. It's not that diamonds are a girl's best friend, but it's your best friends who are your diamonds. ~ Gina Barreca
  17. Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over. ~ Octavia Butler
  18. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything. ~ Muhammad Ali
  19. Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief ~ Marcus Tullius Cicero
  20. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. ~ David Tyson
  21. A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. ~ Lois Wyse
  22. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival. ~ C.S. Lewis
  23. Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant. ~ Socrates
  24. Tis a great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him his. ~ Benjamin Franklin
  25. What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. ~ Aristotle
  26. A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have. ~ Irish Proverb
  27. Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends. Abraham Lincoln
  28. Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget. ~ Unknown
  29. Friends and good manners will carry you where money won't go. ~ Margaret Walker
  30. If you wanna know how much I miss you, try to catch raindrops, the ones you catch is how much you miss me, & the other you miss is how much I miss you! ~ Unknown
  • Thanks 1