16 Christmas Childhood And Nostalgia Quotes

uk666

• Andr-Tech

Christmas Childhood And Nostalgia Quotes

1. "Christmas, that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, but always it will be a day of remembrance, a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved." - Augusta E. Rundel
  2. "Christmas is a time when you get homesick, even when you’re home." - Carol Nelson
  3. "The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood" - Richard Paul Evans
  4. "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year." - Charles Dickens
  5. "Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall" - Larry Wilde
  6. "Christmas is the keeping-place for memories of our innocence." - Joan Mills
  7. "Christmas is for children. But it is for grownups too. Even if it is a headache, a chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary defrosting of chill and hide-bound hearts." - Lenora Mattingly Weber
  8. "One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don't clean it up too quickly." - Andy Rooney
  9. "When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things, not the great occasions, give off the greatest glow of happiness." - Bob Hope
  10. "Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance. Each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon." - Deborah Whipp
  11. "Christmas is a time when you get homesick-even when you're home." - Carol Nelson
  12. "At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year." - Thomas Tusser
  13. "Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago." - Tom Baker
  14. "Christmas waves a magic wand over the world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." - Norman Vincent Peale
  15. "At one time, most of my friends could hear the bell, but as years passed, it fell silent for all of them. Even Sarah found one Christmas that she could no longer hear its sweet sound. Though I’ve grown old, the bell still rings for me, as it does for all who truly believe." - Chris Van Allsburg, The Polar Express
  16. "May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve." - Anonymous

• Like 1