Portable Wondershare Filmora 12.0.12.1450 ML

Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4

FG5BqlY.png

The Full Editor view resembles that of most video editing applications, with a three-panel layout for source content, video preview, and timeline across the bottom. You can now switch the layout using a button in the top-right control group, with choices for Default, Organize, Timeline, Short Video, and Classic. No matter which layout you choose, the program has a clean, simple, and dark interface, with intuitive icons. You can switch between black and light gray window borders, and the program respects your system's dark or light mode setting. You can full-screen the video preview and adjust the relative sizes of the panels.

Filmora offers more than 100 transitions, which are downloaded as you choose them. The first time after installation, none showed up for me until I searched for them. Search suggestions let you get to fade, warp, zoom, flash, and more styles easily. You can search for them by name as you can in PowerDirector and Adobe Premiere Elements, and it never failed to present me with the transition type I was looking for (though crossfade/cross dissolve is simply called dissolve). The generous selection is divided into 12 categories along the left panel, including Vertical, Fade & Dissolve, Warp, Speed Blur, Slideshow, Zoom, Glitch, Lens Flare, Brush, Smoke, Light, and Filmstock—Wondershare's online source of content. You can designate those you use often as Favorites, for easy access. Filmora uses unusual schematic diagrams and images to show what the transitions do, while most other programs simply show a sample A to B animation.

The Effects panel now encompasses overlays, filters, LUTs, Audio Effects, and third-party tools from Boris and NewBlue. Its Video Effects section includes categories from AI Portrait to Shake to Night Life to Instagram-Like, which uses familiar names like Amaro, Brannon, and Hefe. These can add drama to your video just as they do to still photos. Distortions like mirror and water ripple, as well as a set of light leak and film style overlays are also included. Nearly 30

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
(lookup table) effects are included, many named after the movies and shows whose colors they emulate—Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, and so on. Those who pay for the subscription version of Filmora get more effects and objects, including movie templates, and color filters.

Wondershare Filmora 12.0.12.1450 x64 Multilingual portable paf by FC portables
Size: 541 MB

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 2