Ankh Tech Toolbox v2.0

msstdfmt

Ankh Tech Toolbox v2.0

XZ9Cbj0.jpg

Activate your Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office in a few clicks by the safest activation tools offline and online.

Designed specially for beginners and inexperienced users.

Microsoft Windows: 7, 8.1, 10, 11
Microsoft Office: 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2021

With a simple interface where all you have to do is write the number of option you want and press Enter.
Full automatic download and installation.
A simple tool that runs on any Microsoft Windows with no requirements.
Works on 32-bit and 64-bit with no problems.

(Pro): The program gets installed activated version.
(Offline): The option can be used without internet connection.

Programs section contains most used software (activated or free).
Runtimes contains required software for games to run without errors of missing dll files.
Tweaks contain most used tweaks.

Release Notes
Major Update, A lot more Programs added , all issues Fixed now i can update these programs without making a new Release of the Toolbox
Note : The Toolbox is totally safe as it doesn't have any Dangerous tweaks that could cause problems, i have removed what could cause problems for convenience

Ankh Tech Toolbox v2.0 | 3.92 MB

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Downloaded through rapidgator but got the error "could not merge files as windows defender found a virus" "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml" So to D\L do we have to disable Defender

• Andr-Tech

At times, the antivirus that’s installed on your PC will show False Positives, luckily, you can employ VirusTotal to validate this information. 

VirusTotal, a subsidiary of Google, is a free online service that analyses files to detect viruses, worms, trojans, and other forms of malware.

Hidden Content

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Okay I appreciate the information but my query has not been answered, do we have to turn our antivirus off to be able to D/L these files as I have never had to do previously when D/L a compressed file.

• Administrator

when the files are flagged, you'll get alerts from AVs. not matter they are compressed or not. the only thing you can avoid is setting up a password for the compressed archives. if you need just the windows and office activator this is clean. especially when you use the first method.

• Like 1

Sorry I think you haven't understood the query. Normally when I D/L a compressed file I have no problems however the above file and the KMS file I cannot D/L due to Windows Defender blocking them both due to a virus. Both different ones, I was able to capture details on the KMS one before it was automatically deleted. The second one won't even start to D/L as it immediately states virus and blocks the D/L. So my query still stands do you have to fully disable any antivirus to be able to D/L????.

I know I have normally to do that when I extract the zip file because of the crack being wrongly identified as a virus but these are not the same.

• SuperModerator
7 hours ago, mort7890 said:

Or it could be me not explaining the problem correctly.

As said by uk666, sometimes Anti-virus programs report false positives, even for compressed files!

When such happens, disable your A-V while downloading and re-enable it when you have the file downloaded.

Then, before running the program, like uk666 said, you can employ VirusTotal to validate the information. ;)

Click the virustotal link and load your file to it, it will tell you accurately if the file is OK or not.

On 9/20/2023 at 11:36 PM, uk666 said:

VirusTotal, a subsidiary of Google, is a free online service that analyses files to detect viruses, worms, trojans, and other forms of malware.

Hidden Content

I downloaded all the files in msstdfmt's directory without any problem whatsoever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Unpacked / Untouched Batch file. It includes an important text message, read it carefully 

Hidden Content

• Confused 1
  • SuperModerator

@GlacialMan OK, but this topic is about 2.0, not 2.5.

Edit:
There's something totally wrong happening at upload.ee. I tried 2 times to download the Toolbox_2.5.bat...
1st time it let me download "AnkhTech_Toolbox_2.5.msi". I found that strange as the title ends msi instead of bat like entitled.
2nd time it showed to download "AnkhTech_Toolbox_2.5.bat", Clicking on [Download], it showed "AnkhTech-Toolbox-2.5.bat_775267.exe to download !

Plus, the download is redirected from upload.ee to

Hidden Content

WOW... hands off it for me!

Edited by BamSec1
BamSec1... added: extra info.
  • Like 4

OK BamSec1

Disabled antivirus as suggested, then D/Loaded

Ratiborus.KMS.Tools.15.09.2023.rar

Ran the

Hidden Content

also as suggested with the result

12 security vendors and no sandboxes flagged this file as malicious (Win32:MiscX-gen [PUP])

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • SuperModerator
8 hours ago, mort7890 said:

12 security vendors and no sandboxes flagged this file as malicious (Win32:MiscX-gen [PUP])

Gosh! That's for sure a no-no!

On 9/22/2023 at 3:54 AM, BamSec1 said:

@GlacialMan OK, but this topic is about 2.0, not 2.5.

Edit:
There's something totally wrong happening at upload.ee. I tried 2 times to download the Toolbox_2.5.bat...
1st time it let me download "AnkhTech_Toolbox_2.5.msi". I found that strange as the title ends msi instead of bat like entitled.
2nd time it showed to download "AnkhTech_Toolbox_2.5.bat", Clicking on [Download], it showed "AnkhTech-Toolbox-2.5.bat_775267.exe to download !

Plus, the download is redirected from upload.ee to

Hidden Content

WOW... hands off it for me!

You are right, it's a different version, I will sort it asap

Anyway, it's not a extremely professional coding but, being a batch, its behavior can be verified with no special needs. It seems to me not dangerous, it integrates well known activators (MAS). I will deeply check but I'm sure it's clean

Download seems to be ok, I use uBlock as extension, it can help

image.png.300386e6744e342d8163b9508b3567c2.png

• Like 1
  • SuperModerator
3 hours ago, GlacialMan said:

I use uBlock as extension, it can help

I had AdBlock + 7 Times Faster + uBlock Origin Add-ons installed and active when the above mentioned problems happened.

blockers.jpg

I have often used upload.ee from your links before, and this was the first time something weird (redirected to an other site) occurred.

Maybe they were busy with a maintenance or something else, IDK, but 100% sure I was auto-navigated somewhere else when I clicked on the DL button!

And yes, the image you show is the one I clicked on when they redirected me.

• Like 1

OK BamSec1

Ankh.Tech.Toolbox.v2.0

Ran the

Hidden Content

32 security vendors and no sandboxes flagged this file as malicious (Gen:NN.ZexaF.36722.7x0@aCOAC7j)

My reason for raising both these queries is that I have downloaded compressed files many times before and never had any problem with antivirus on the download side, I know when I extract the files then I have to disable the antivirus but I have never had to disable to download.

So for both of these files I am keeping well away.

On 9/23/2023 at 12:34 PM, mort7890 said:

OK BamSec1

Ankh.Tech.Toolbox.v2.0

Ran the

Hidden Content

32 security vendors and no sandboxes flagged this file as malicious (Gen:NN.ZexaF.36722.7x0@aCOAC7j)

My reason for raising both these queries is that I have downloaded compressed files many times before and never had any problem with antivirus on the download side, I know when I extract the files then I have to disable the antivirus but I have never had to disable to download.

So for both of these files I am keeping well away.

VirusTotal report for the batch file I've shared

Hidden Content

Result is 9/58

Batch file is, obviously, labeled as hacktool, because it executes unallowed activations. After a quick check of the code, I haven't identified dangerous tasks

Some of its procedures can work only if the following folder

%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\ATToolbox\

is correctly created, and populated, by the main executable (AnkhTech Toolbox.exe, it also starts the main batch, which offers the features by a menu). Said folder mainly contents the MAS batch file, and some .REG files, needed to the activation operations. They are well known, widely utilized, fully trusted, untouched, and correctly credited. Said folder is also used as temporary path, mainly to position the installers, downloaded only on specific user requests. Said path is removed when the batch procedure is correctly terminated. Some of the mentioned installers are downloaded from the official sources, some from an unofficial but specially dedicated source, beacuse they are pre-activated (a procedure to activate them is missing in the batch), or because an official static download link is not available (eg it differes, for each release, because it includes the version number, and a procedure to scrape the web is missing in the batch). I haven't noticed dangers in using the said unofficial source

Hidden Content

Blomp is a very recent cloud service. It's not so efficient, compared to alternative ones. Anyway, it seems to be enough fast in growing and, also if lacking in some aspects, it's not considered dangerous

The main batch file is not a gem but I consider it sufficiently efficient and not dangerous. Anyway, I do not understand the reason of creating a "protected" executable, so simple to reverse. It seems to me useless, and a waste of time. It's surely more simpler and appreciated the creation of a fully accessible compressed archive (also self-extracting, if needed). Moreover, sharing the batch, on a development platform for free solutions, would be helpful to offer short time refinings, thanks to users feedback and other developers contribution

• Like 1