Viper

Seafood

A man arrives home and checks his messages. He got one by someone with a creepy sounding voice, saying, “This is the viper. Tomorrow I am coming to your house!” The man is pretty frightened by this. Who is this viper; a serial killer? A prank caller?
The man hopes it’s a prank call and manages to forget about it until around 7 PM, when he’s making dinner, at which point he missed another call. The caller left the message, “This is the viper. Saying again, I come tomorrow!”
The man is scared. Whoever this is has targeted him? He probably should have fled, or called the police. But somehow he decided to hunker down and brave the mysterious caller’s attack the next day.
As it happens, in the morning he is actually woken up by the next call from the stranger. “This is the viper. I am coming in an hour!”
The man tries to prepare mentally for what’s about to go down, and in about an hour, sure enough there is ominous knock on his door. The man peers outside to see a plump man with a bushy moustache, carrying a bucket of water. He opens up to confront the stranger, who says ..
“Guten Morgen. I am the viper, and I’ve come to vipe your vindows!”

• Like 1