Complete MySQL Course - 75 hours, become a DBA

Srbija

481480896a7ume2i.jpg

Complete MySQL Course - 75 hours, become a DBA
Published 08/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: Spanish | Duration: 253 lectures (75h 34m) | Size: 33.2 GB

Complete MySQL Course - 75 hours, DBA training. Learn MySQL / SQL Language - From Basic to Advanced and Become a DBA

What you'll learn
Will be really prepared to become a MySQL DBA or a dev more prepared to work with MySQL
There are more than 75 hours of videos recorded directly from my screen and dozens of files with hundreds of example scripts.
You will learn directly from a DBA who works on a daily basis, with large databases, for large multinational companies.
You will learn how to configure a domain controller, domain, set ip, configure a VM (virtual server) and MySQL, following the best market practices.
You will learn to use select commands, inserts, deletes, updates, to create triggers, procedures, functions, views, etc...
You will learn how to create consistent databases from the point of infrastructure and modeling.

Requirements
Basic knowledge of Windows.
Have a great desire to learn
Wanting to be a dba, a dev or a better dba

Description
Hello DBA

I prepared this course with great care, in order to demonstrate all the main features existing in MySQL Server.

My goal was to create a very low cost course compared to the amount of hours it takes, so that you are able to become a DBA in a short time or improve your skills.

I participated as a student in many MySQL courses throughout my career and taught many too and one of my complaints and frustrations has always been the amount of hours lost on slides, parallel conversations and labs done by the students themselves just following the script defined in the lab (Exercises). In fact, what I wanted most was the teacher's demonstrations, directly in MySQL.

So, I decided to build this course with this objective, Hands On.

In this course you will learn, from the configuration of your environment (ad, dhcp, domain,...) to performance adjustments, security, auditing, backup and restore processes, clone, events, database integrity, SQL language, data modeling concepts, data model designer tool, creation of virtual machines, database firewall, administer MySQL Community and MySQL Enterprise, following best practices and my daily experience as a DBA and data administrator (AD) since 1996.

You will discover the main secrets of DBAs, for example, the main free scripts used by them.

I don't pretend to be the best teacher, far from it, but my goal was to prepare the best possible course, the most complete available on the internet at the lowest possible cost, and I'm sure you will learn many new things and will value yourself as a professional. , and with dedication to absorb this information and practice, following my videos and scripts available, you will be able to have new professional opportunities in Brazil or in other countries.

So in short...

- Will be really prepared to become a MySQL DBA or a dev more prepared to work with MySQL and DBAs, with the lowest cost, not only from Udemy, but from all internet and face-to-face courses due to the higher workload today available.

- There are more than 75 hours of videos recorded directly from my screen and dozens of files with hundreds of example scripts.

- You will receive a certificate of participation in the course with a workload to prove your participation.

- You will learn directly from a DBA who works on a daily basis, with large databases, providing services for large multinational companies.

- You will learn how to configure a domain controller, domain, set ip, configure a vm (virtual server), before installing MySQL, following the best market practices regarding performance and security.

- You will learn how to create consistent databases from the point of infrastructure and modeling.

- You will learn the SQL language - structured query language, or structured query language used in all relational databases.

- You will learn to use Selects, Inserts, Deletes, Updates commands, and create triggers, procedures, functions and views.

- You will learn how to configure your MySQL for high performance as well as fine tuning that will improve the performance of your queries, indices, statistics, partitions, etc.

- You will learn important data modeling concepts and the Case tool used to model your database.

- You will learn all the daily routines of a DBA, such as backups and restores, database integrity checking, re-indexing, database compression, statistics update following the best market practices.

- You will learn all the processes and technologies used to make your database secure such as firewall, auditing, roles, grants, etc.

- You will learn the main techniques used and you will receive scripts to verify and solve performance problems in your databases.

- I will present amazing free scripts used by great DBAs known worldwide.

- Anyway, my goal is to make you a DBA in the shortest possible time with the lowest possible cost through a hands-on course, with 100% demonstration of techniques, which would have to spend more than 5 thousand reais in classroom courses and that at the end of the course, could not repeat.

- This course will be available to you indefinitely and can be a reference in the future when you need to perform a certain task.

- You can trust, this is the most complete course you will find on the internet and in face-to-face courses, with a very low cost and with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.

WARNING. The course is in Portuguese but many people asked me to put the subtitles in English.
I used software to translate the subtitles into English, but there may have been translation errors in some words. If you have a word or phrase that you don't understand, just send me
The video lesson number, the exact minute and the sentence.
I will fix it as soon as possible.

Good studies!!!

Sandro

Who this course is for
Database Administrators (DBA)
Developers in general
Data scientists and engineers
Infrastructure professionals in general
IT students.
Programmers who need to learn in detail how to use SQL.
Professionals who work with database in general.

Homepage

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

2.014mysqlblock2generpdf60.jpg

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content