Emulator's Corner

Blancnoir

Animaonline SNES - Advanced Super Nintendo/Super Famicom Emulators

nrnuuu0t0z.jpg

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Animaonline SNES is one of the most advanced Super Nintendo / Super Famicom (スーパーファミコン) emulators for Android devices, it is specially optimized to run such old-school JRPG's as Final Fantasy , Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior), Breath Of Fire and other SNES games at top performance.

Now you can play your favorite games on the go, the way they were meant to be played. Animaonline SNES is packed with a whole lot of neat features, such as network co-op and multiplayer using wi-fi or bluetooth, fast forwarding, state saving, cheat support (Game Genie), shortcuts to games, support for archived ROMS (.zip, .7z) .smc , .smw , etc. Animaonline SNES is Xperia PLAY compatible, controls can be mapped to the hardware buttons from the settings menu. Note: No ROMs are included with Animaonline SNES, in order to get ROMs you will need to dump your original SNES game, search the internet for guides on that. What's New in this version:1.6- Bug fixes related to missing hardware buttons.1.5- Minor bug fixes1.4- Optimized for Samsung Galaxy S3 and newer devices- Optimized for Cortex A9- Support for newer Android versions- Bug fixes1.3- A notification is shown when quick saving / loading- Optimized the rendering engine- Optimized the emulation engine for dual core CPUs- Optimized for Tegra and Samsung Galaxy S2 + devices- Fixed various bugs

Required Android O/S : 2.1+

File dead
Edited by 200mle
File dead

Mupen64Plus AE (N64 Emulator) v2.4.4

ouyass.jpg

Hidden Content

THIS APP DOES NOT COME WITH ROMS

- You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!

Mupen64Plus, Android Edition (AE) is an N64 emulator for Android. It is currently in Beta testing, which means it is a work in progress. There are still many graphical, lag, and audio problems, even on modern devices.
This is the official app, which was taken down a few months ago after some of the competitors filed fake DMCA take-down notices. Trev (Keowsktech) published the app on his account for a few months while I was working out my account issues with Google. Now that my account has been restored, he will be unpublishing his branch in the near future. All future updates will be published from this account.
I believe part of the reason for the delay in processing my DMCA counter claims was because of potential copyright issues related to game screenshots I had posted for the app. I've decided to use only public domain games and demos for screenshots in the future, to prevent this problem from reoccurring. However, if the app gets pulled from the Market again, you will still be able to acquire future updates for free on paulscode.com.
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v3.0, and the full source code is available through the public GIT repository  If any developers would like write access to the repository, please get in touch with me (Paul) on the support forum. If you need help branching the project, just let me know, and he can help you get set up.

XPERIA PLAY OPTIMIZED
- Analog input from the touchpad!

GETTING STARTED
- Transfer ROMs anywhere to your internal storage/SD card
- Browse to them from within the app
- Default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard
- ROMs must be in .n64, .v64, or .z64 format, optionally in .zip files

What's in this version:
- Improved joystick compatibility
- Added button mapping profiles
- Fixed touchscreen analog redraw bug
- Fixed various crashes
- Fixed crash caused by failed data extraction
- Fixed unnavigable ROM selection
- Updated license to GPLv3.0

Required Android O/S : 2.0+

Hidden Content

Dead files removed

Edited by 200mle
Dead files removed
  • Thanks 1