Microsoft Office 2013

Legoman

I'm looking for a copy of Microsoft Office 2013 please if anyone has a copy they wouldn't mind sharing. I need to upgrade to a version that can hopefully work both with the new Google requirements post "less-secure third party apps" for mail and that will still work on Windows 7. From online investigations, it seems that Office 2013 is my only hope. I would love to hear from anybody that has an ISO or something of Office 2013 they would be willing to share.

Version is unimportant. I just need the basics Word, Excel, Outlook to get me through this change being forced upon everyone by Google.

• Administrator

Use the excellent post of my colleague @draww :

The tool you need is Office 2013-2021 C2R Install v7.3.7

• Like 5

Is that just an activation/crack tool or does it contain a link to actually download the software as well? I need both. I don't have a copy of Office 2013 to activate/crack yet. I need the whole lot. I doubt that 57.4MB is enough to include the entire Office 2013 suite of programs.

• Administrator

@Legoman it has a tab for downloading any version between 2013-2021. you can also download retail image from 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
 for your desired language

image.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thank you. The link 

Hidden Content

doesn't work to be able to download from, but the program KMS Tools seems to be.

It seems there are multiple activation programs included, is that right? Which one is recommended for just the most simple and basic activation of Office 2013 on an already activated and working version of Windows 7

Edited by Legoman
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Andr-Tech

Office 2013-2021 C2R is Downloader & Installer for custom components of Office 2013/2016/2019.

Main Features:

1. Install all versions of Microsoft Office from 2013 to 2021
  2. Support installing 2 32-bit, 64-bit versions
  3. Selected components are installed in Microsoft Office
  4. Multilingual language (including Vietnamese)
  5. Activate all versions after installation in the "Utilities" Tab
  6. Can download .ISO file for Offline installation

003.png

1. Download .ISO file for Offline installation from Download Office

001.png
2. Install Office 2013-2021 C2R from Main Window

002.png
3. Activate Office 2013/2016/2019 from Utilises

Installation Notes 

Take Office 2016 for example:

1. Uninstall any Microsoft Office via Main Window tab
  2. Further uninstall any Microsoft Office  by the “Force Remove Office C2R/MSI” button in Office 2013-2021 C2R Main Window tab
  3. Restart Windows
  4. Install Office 2013/2016/2019/2021 by clicking the “Install Office” button in Office 2013-2021 C2R Main Window tab
  5. Go to “Utilities” tab and perform this conversion – “Office RETAIL => VL “.
  6. Then click “Activate Office” button, or Start KMSAuto Net to activate Office
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • SuperModerator
22 hours ago, Legoman said:

The link 

Hidden Content

doesn't work to be able to download from

Oh! But yes it does, I downloaded Win10, Win11, Office2013 and Office2019 (all English) last week.

Just checked and it still works.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Well it doesn't for downloading Office 2013 Professional English because this is the popup you get when you click the download button in Chrome with no adblockers running and no AV intervention either. Nothing downloads and there is no progress at all past this popup.

Hidden Content

Not a bother though, because the KMS Tools application thing does seem to work.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Thank you, yes I am aware of that, but it means nothing to me. No software on my computer is still "supported". Everything I use is obsolete. From the W7 OS to the Office 2003 version I still use. This is my highly effective form of security. Run the oldest, most obsolete software you can get away with, and none of the malware circulating bothers to target it anymore because there is no usage mass worthy of bothering.

I never upgrade anything until I am absolutely forced to by levels of inconvenience that are intolerable. That is what Google are doing now with Gmail unfortunately, which is what is forcing me to upgrade Office for the first time in a decade or more. My strong preference would be to stick with Office 2003 if I could because I hate the new toolbar structure layout of later versions, but the fact it looks like Gmail will no longer work with it and there will appear to be no easy work around, makes it necessary to finally downgrade to Office 2013 as the lessor inconvenience.

• SuperModerator
On 4/18/2022 at 9:50 AM, Legoman said:

I never upgrade anything until I am absolutely forced to

Same here... the DLs I did were not for me but for 2 neighbours and a friend.

Still on Win7 (on PC, my lappy runs on Win10) and my Portable Office 2016 works just fine on both. :good:

BTW, I am not using Google Chrome which is too vulnerable. Firefox and Waterfox (portables) downloaded all the above without any problem.

@LegomanIf you want, I don't mind uploading it for you on whatever host you like. Office16ProRetail is 4.45gb

It's still working:

office16pro.png

DLs.png

Edited by BamSec1
BamSec1... Added: pictures
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That's OK thanks Bam, I have managed to download a copy of the Office 2013 installer and ISO from the KMS Tools program quite successfully. Haven't installed it yet, so don't know if it actually works, but it looks legit to me.

• Like 1