Scumbags

Seafood

Queen Elizabeth and Princess Kate are out motoring through the hillside when the Bentley they're driving breaks down. The driver has to go for help, and while he's gone some scumbags come across the disabled royal couple. "Ain't you the Queen?" She confirms she is. "Where's your tiara?" She tells them she left it at home. " Just my luck! Ain't you the Princess tho?" Kate says, " Yes." "Where's that bloody big Sapphire from your hubby's mum?" She says she left it at home. "BUGGER! I guess we'll just have to take the lovely car then. C'mon now! Out the car! Step lively and keep walking or there'll be hell to pay, you snooty bastards!" They shuffle down the road a bit and the Queen says to Kate, "I know you were wearing your ring! What happened to it?" She replies with a blush, "I hid it... Up there..." pointing to her crotch. The Queen chuckles. Kate says, "But my Queen, I know you were wearing your tiara when we left!" Her Maj confesses that she hid hers too... In the same location. Without a second's hesitation Kate says, "Dammit! If Camilla were here we could've saved the fu**ing Bentley!"