Amazon firestick

Crazysane

I am looking for amazon firestick streaming apps and vpns. Normal mobile apps don't always work and so the apks need formatted to work on the firestick and used by it's remote. Trying to find streaming apps that give paid services has been difficult. Therefore, could this forum begin a new topic for the Amazon Firestick apps and possibly include working vpns? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

My source does include VPNs, the reason i don't post is because they don't all last very long. However I have 2 on my phone that have been going strong for a couple of months now. I'll start posting them with a notation of "Get it while its hot" or something. :) 

As for streaming apps I have not seen any, but just like for games I do not look, but I know games are there. I will dig around and see what I come up with.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First let me say thanks for understanding that the firestick uses apks. Second when you are searching for any apps vpn or streaming, it's more difficult to find one that works with the remote control of the firestick. Again though any assistance would earn my gratitude as I simply fine it difficult to find things that work. On a side note; would it be possible to create a sub topic for mobile in the name of firestick or Amazon Firestick?

• Like 1
  • SuperModerator
2 hours ago, Crazysane said:

would it be possible to create a sub topic

Do you mean a sub section where all the firestick stuff would be posted?

So far we add [Android] or [iOS] in the Mobile OS section so our members know what OS the topic is for.

Yes please BamSec1. It might not just help me but if it gets enough traffic of people trying to find said items it may be worth it. Anyway, just thinking out loud.

• Like 1
  • SuperModerator
1 hour ago, Crazysane said:

It might not just help me but if it gets enough traffic of people trying to find said items it may be worth it.

We then should also have to start a sub-section for the iOS as well.

I'll talk about it with our Administrator and Webmaster. If they both agree, we might do that. ;)

• Thanks 1

Not seeing the post BamSec1. Where might have you posted it in the forum?

• Like 1