Farmer

uk666

• Andr-Tech

Farmer

A farmer died and his wife inherit his farming business. She decides that she will keep and run the farm.

Everything runs smoothly for a few months but she finds it to be very tiring so she goes to the local shop and leaves a job advert on the notice board.

There are only two people who are interested in working on a farm. One is an alcoholic and the other is a gay man. 

After thinking about it and knowing that she is still attractive she chooses the gay man to work for her as she is frightened that alcoholic would not be able to control himself when drunk.

The gay man works really hard on the farm, seven days a week. Eventually the lady goes to him and says "Why don't you go into town and enjoy yourself this weekend" and gives him the keys to her Range Rover.

That weekend he goes into the town leaving her alone at the farm. She sits in her favourite armchair in front of the Argo and waits for him to come back. 

Eventually be comes in around half past two in the morning.

She looks at him with her dark brown eyes which reminded him of his favourite cos and says to him.

"I hope you had a nice time in the town but now I would like you to take my blouse off"

With trembling fingers, he slowly removes it.

She then tells him to take her skirt off.

Which he does with shaking hands and his forehead covered in sweat.

She then looks at him coolly and says:

"And the next time you go into the town wearing my clothes, I will shoot you"