Happy Father’s Day

uk666

• Andr-Tech

Happy Father’s Day

A retired older couple returned to a Corvette dealership where the salesman has just sold the car they had been interested in to a beautiful, leggy, busty blonde in a mini skirt and a halter top.

The old man was visibly upset. 

He spoke to the salesman sharply, “Young man, I thought you said you would hold that car till we raised the $85,000 asking price. Yet I just overheard you closed the deal for $72,000 to the lovely young lady there. And if I remember right, you had insisted there was no way you could discount this model.”

The salesman took a deep breath, cleared his throat, and reached for a large glass of water. “Well, what can I tell you? She had the cash ready, didn’t need any financing help, and, Sir, just look at her over there, how could I resist?” replied the grinning salesman sheepishly.

Just then the young woman approached the senior couple and handed the Corvette’s keys to the old man. “There you go,” she said:

“I told you I could get that idiot to lower the price. See you later Daddy, Happy Father’s Day.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1