Unblock Me 1.5.5.3 [Android]

TheDivineAvenger

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

Unblock Me 1.5.5.3 (Android)

Hidden Content

Me, Unblock - is a simple and addictive puzzle game. The goal - to bring the red block from the field in the minimum number of moves, removing other blocks. The Unblock Me can be played on 4 levels of difficulty - from "Beginner" to "Expert". In total there are 14,500 puzzles - more than in any other game. You will be able to carry out this addictive game for hundreds of hours.
There are two game modes: you can either challenge yourself, trying to complete the game with the maximum number of stars, or solve puzzles calmly and without haste, without thinking about the general account. In the "Call" for solving each puzzle you can get 3 stars, ie You can replay each level, trying to pass them all with three stars. There are also leaderboards and achievement system that will further motivate you. Unblock Me, develops mental abilities and supports your mind in good shape. Within 5 years, the game is on the list of the best games, she even laid the foundation for a new category of Unblock, who now refers to a lot of other games. This puzzle is designed for children and adults of all ages. You can either play alone or challenge your friends to see who plays better. Play together with your friends and have fun :) Key Features: - 4 levels of difficulty, from "Beginner" to "Expert". - Total 14 500 puzzles - to pass all of them you will have to try as it should. - Two game modes - "Relax "and" call. " - rating system to motivate the players to find the best solutions. - 21 achievement - try to collect them all. - Ability to track all your puzzle solving. - system of hints to help you solve the puzzle. - Cancel the latest moves. - Many hours of exciting game. Millions of downloads confirm that this puzzle will not disappoint you. 

- You CAN now! Just That the INVITE friends to you the know-play Unblock Me, the multiplayer with you. The Simply by the selecting the plus icon under the-play button in the the multiplayer the mode you CAN the select the any person in your circle or nearby to-play Against yourself The.
- For We a reduce the game size bed by more than 40% so you can load faster and play much more smoother

Year: 2016 OS Version: All Android 2.3.3+ Language: the Multi | Russian Status: cured Root: not required Size: 13.1 / 13 Mb

Download:

Spoiler

Hidden Content

Edited by TheDivineAvenger
Links checked and found o.k.
  • Like 3