The best Titanic inspired pick-up lines

uk666

• Andr-Tech

The best Titanic inspired pick-up lines

The-best-Titanic-inspired-pick-up-lines.

These pick-up lines will sure be a fun way to start off conversation and help you diffuse any nerves and get that cute girl laughing. 

All you need is to be confident and go for our unique titanic pick-up lines and you will be chatting with your crush in no time. They are funny and will be a great way to create an instant bond between you and your crush and get the crush feeling positive about you. 

Some of them are related to the cute appearance of the lady and thus will make her swimming in your lines. Others are funny and this pairing will make you give a compliment while showing you have a good sense of humour.

The Titanic inspired pick-up lines:

1. Can you come over to my place? Because I want to hit you harder than Cal hit Rose. 
  2. If you were mine, I’d treat you like the heart of the ocean. 
  3. At the moment, I only have a life-vest so, we will have to share. 
  4. Can I make an observation of your deck?
  5. I know some people think we won’t fall in but, but they also said that Titanic could not sink. 
  6. I won’t stop sinking you. 
  7. Can you be Rose then I’ll be Jack? I’m willing to make room on the door for you. 
  8. If you were the ocean, I’d sink my ship in your ocean. 
  9. You so happy today baby. Could you be having an iceberg in your pants?
  10. Follow me to the house so that you be the titanic and I be the iceberg hitting on you. 
  11. If you were there during the titanic, you would have melted the iceberg and saved the ship from sinking because you are so hot. 
  12. Do you love the Titanic? Because I want to teach you to model like a French girl. 
  13. Do you like the part when the Titanic went down?
  14. I long to teach you how to spit like a man. Please love me. 
  15. If I hit your iceberg would you go down like the Titanic?
  16. Baby girl be the iceberg to my titanic. 
  17. If you saw my giant furnace room you would know you are not so hot. 
  18. If you were the iceberg, I’d be the titanic and ram you all night long. 
  19. Can I paint you naked, baby girl?
  20. Violets are blue, roses are red and I’m going down on you like the Titanic. 
  21. Call me Titanic and I’ll call you Pacific Ocean because I want to sink in you. 
  22. Can we play Titanic? You go down each time I say iceberg. 
  23. Can I plunge my ship into your ocean?
  24. Will you treat me like the Heart of the Ocean? I promise to leave out the part where it is tossed overboard. 
  25. Let’s drown our sorrows together to commemorate the sinking of the Titanic. 
  26. Let people not discourage you that I am broke. If you’ve watched Titanic you realize that the poor people had more fun that the rich until they drowned. 
  27. I may not be in your league, but I promise to show you below the decks. You just need to show me the steerage. 
  28. I’m remember you told me that you don’t go out at night, but you remember they said Titanic was unsinkable. I’m taking you out at 9. 
  29. Can we start practicing never letting go? 
  30. I long to see you in 3D. 
  31. I’m confident you would have survived the Titanic sinking because you are my better half. 
  32. I’ll keep you in my heart until you go out with me. 
  33. Let’s have a fun game. Be the Titanic and I be the iceberg.