More Theme Problems

bluescope

Basically, only the default  theme seems to have everything working.

Of the others, Desert and BlueBoh seem to have most buttons working with none missing, except that in both those themes the breadcrumbs buttons at the top of each page do not work and have the 'Forums' 'Staff' & 'Online Users' superimposed on them but the breadcrumbs buttons at the bottom of the page do work.

All the other themes: Evave, Ivy League, Pumpkin Patch, Simplicity Red, Soft Blue, Twilight and Ultimaze have missing buttons (same as with Hallow's Eve). Howvever, Ultimaze is a total write off with pages scrambled and unformed.

• Like 1
  • SuperModerator

@bluescope Again ... Themes always need to be updated after a major forum software update.
We must wait until the theme programmers have updated them before we can reinstall them.

It's every time the same story ... IPB releases a "MajForSoftUpd"  and we see they changed the forum software's codes.
Due to this the themes also need to have their codes updated. Sometimes logos don't fit anymore at the top, buttons overlap each other etc. etc.

7 hours ago, bluescope said:

Of the others, Desert and BlueBoh seem to have most buttons working with none missing

Because they have not so many possibilities like the other themes. They are also cheaper than the other ones.

Also the chatbox needed a fix, and so many other plugins and applications.

• Like 2
  • Administrator
13 hours ago, Zastrugus said:

My Theme is gone and there is no Theme link....Am I alone????

I still have 3 themes : IPS, Pumpkin Patch & Soft blue

I've just noticed that in Theme 'Soft Blue' which @BamSec1 mentioned in the Chatbox, the 'Mark Forum As Read' button is missing.  Browser: Waterfox.

Maz (bluescope)

I am woman, <-- is there an app for that?

• SuperModerator

You're right @bluescope, none of the themes are fixed yet, I've only re-enabled those who work +/- good.

The themes' Lady is abroad at the moment and we need her to be back ASAP!

she can't be a 'lady' and a 'broad' LOL ?

Maz (bluescope)

I am woman, <-- is there an app for that?

• Haha 1