Leper

Seafood

Couple in a restaurant sitting at a table for two, next table to them is a table for one, and there's a fella sitting at it who happens to be suffering from Leprosy. When the couples starter arrives the guy looks across at the leper with a look of disgust on his face and pushes his uneaten starter away, the leper notices this and says...I apologise, I know how bad I look and I'm obviously turning you off your meal, I'll just go and not be anymore trouble to you....
The guy answers....Not at all, it's no you I promise, not you at all, I'm sorry, please sit down and finish your meal.
Next the main course arrives, the guy takes up his knife and fork and takes a piece of the steak he ordered, he raises it to his mouth and at the same time glances at the leper, slams it back onto the plate and pushes it away and is has to struggle to not throw up for a minute or two.
The leper, embarrassed and self concious, stand up and says.....I'm really, really sorry and I don't blame you at all, I should not have come here, I'm going to leave now I've obviously ruined your evening and your meal too.
The guy says....No honestly , it's not you at all, please sit down and finish your meal, it's not you at all I swear to you.
So the leper sits down again, and the couples dessert arrives, he takes his spoon and scoops up a mouth watering strawberry covered in ice cream from the bowl, raises it to his lips, glances at the leper and again puts it back into the bowl with a look of disgust on his face, and again pushes the bowl away.
The leper has had enough, he stands up and says.....Look, I can't help the way I am, but everytime you look at me the look of disgust on your face is obvious to me, I've ruined your meal, and I am sorry, I'm going to leave now and I will pay for your meal by way of an apology.
The guy says......No, no really, please it's not you, please sit down, I swear it's not you at all.
The leper says.....You keep saying that, of course it's me what else could it be ?
Guy says.....It's not you, it's that fella behind you at the next table, he keeps dipping he's bread in the back of your neck.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1