Stardock Groupy

bluescope

I want to alert members to one of the most useful desktop applications (for Windows) that I have ever used. With Groupy you can organize multiple applications into grouped tabs on your Windows desktop!

Groupy1.jpg

• Key Features

• Drag and drop applications together to group them under a common tabbed interface
    • Organize multiple applications and documents together for convenient access
    • Group related tabs together for optimal workflow
    • Save groups of applications together for future usage
    • Manage tabs in quick and natural ways with the browser-like interface
    • Add new tabs to existing groups quickly and easily
    • Mouseover tabs to preview the window contents
    • Copy files between Explorer tabs. Drag files to the target tab, pause to switch, and then into the target window.
    • Automatically group instances of the same application together

This is a screenshot from my own desktop showing eight open windows grouped into tabs with this Groupy window, the Waterfox tab that I am using to make this topic, highlighted in whte:

groupy2.jpg

groupy7.jpg

See it here https://www.stardock.com/products/groupy/

Get it here https://www.stardock.com/products/groupy/download

Best of all, it's only $4.99 (less than a cup of coffee!) Try it, you will love it.

Disclaimer: I have no connection to Stardock (other than a love for their products, which just work, out of the box) and I will get no remuneration for this.

• Thanks 1

Well there's serendipity! This software is actually featured in this month's PCWorld magazine as one of the top ten programs worth buying. Before you ask, no I didn't see the magazine first. But Aloha has just posted a link for that magazine, check it out: here