Stupid Is As Stupid Does

uk666

• Andr-Tech

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

Two rich men were talking over coffee and croissants at their country club one day and one of them said to the other one: “Hey, I tell you my driver is really stupid. You don’t think so? Let me show you.”

He called his driver over and said: “Here is $10, go to the car showroom and buy me a Mercedes.”

To which the driver replied: “Yes Sir! Right away!” As he rushed off to the showroom, the rich man turned to his friend and said: “See, I told you he was stupid.”

The other rich man said: “That’s nothing, you want to see stupid, I will show you stupid.” He called his driver over and said: “Go home now and check to see if I’m at home.”

The driver said: “Yes Sir! Right away, Sir.” He ran all the way home.

“See what I told you? He doesn’t even have enough brains to know that I cannot be at home if I am here.”

Later, the two drivers met on the road. The first said to the second: “Eh, you know my boss is so stupid. He gave me $10 and asked me to go to the car showroom and buy him a Mercedes. Doesn’t he

know that today is Sunday? The showroom is closed!”

The second driver replied: 

“You think he is stupid, huh? My boss is so much worse, he asked me to go home to check if he is at home. He’s got a phone, right, he can just call home to check!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1