Portable Deezloader Remix 4.4.0

paresh

Deezloader

Portable Deezloader Remix v4.4.0 | 67.5 MB

Built by Easy using the PortableApps Format (PAF)

Application used to download Soundtracks, Music, Songs and albums from the famous website Deezer. This is one of the most famous application named Deezloader Reborn, but with some advanced features. The User-interface of this application is quite simple, just search and download.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • SuperModerator

This doesn't keep its settings.

Example: Option to save on my e:\Musc\Deezloader\ directory will, after exit and reload show it will save in C:\Users\Admin\Deezloader Music\

Does this also mean it is not stealth?

Not a bad program but I still prefer to use my own, 15 years old, program to search for songs and albums.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, BamSec1 said:

This doesn't keep its settings.

Example: Option to save on my e:\Musc\Deezloader\ directory will, after exit and reload show it will save in C:\Users\Admin\Deezloader Music\

Does this also mean it is not stealth?

Not a bad program but I still prefer to use my own, 15 years old, program to search for songs and albums.

Sorry for the late reply, some additional info

Unofficial Portable Deezloader Remix v4.4.0

• Portable version built by Easy using the PortableApps Format (PAF)
  • The Launcher (DeezloaderRemixPortable) takes cares of leftovers and it provides a Stealth and Fully Portable application
  • Offline Installer/Extractor size: 67.60 MB. Official application embedded. Internet connection not needed during installation/extraction
  • Unpacked size: 262 MB
  • 32-bit and 64-bit AiO solution
  • A free account (at least) is needed and it must be logged in to download. The Login function is available in program's settings
  • Default settings and modifications
    • dark mode
    • FLAC quality
    • download of cover art (PNG)
    • few minor modifications in folder and file names templates (they can be set as you wish)
  • The download path is already set by default. It can be modified in program's settings but it's restored to the default at each new execution
  • On exit, temporary files are removed and settings, except the download path, are saved
  • Official local settings, of a possibly installed version, are preserved. They are available when the Portable version is not in execution
  • Like for the official version, English is the only one available language
  • Licensed under GNU GPL v3

• Like 2
  • SuperModerator
1 hour ago, GlacialMan said:

Sorry for the late reply

No need to say sorry, buddy ... we all have a family life too! ;) 

1 hour ago, GlacialMan said:

The Launcher (DeezloaderRemixPortable) takes cares of leftovers and it provides a Stealth and Fully Portable application

On exit, temporary files are removed and settings, except the download path, are saved

Which means it is not a stealth portable as it leaves (a) trace(s) on the c:\\drive.

All have at least a second partition or even a second hard drive these days.
The original programmer should change the save path from c:\  to  d:\ , or maybe to a path within the program's directory. ;)

And In general (not only for this program) most programmers us the C;\ drive to save data but it contains already so much programs and data.
They should all give the users the possibility to save on an other drive. That would even be beneficial in case of a system crash and the OS needs to be re-installed.

• Like 1
On 4/19/2020 at 1:26 AM, BamSec1 said:

No need to say sorry, buddy ... we all have a family life too! ;) 

Which means it is not a stealth portable as it leaves (a) trace(s) on the c:\\drive.

All have at least a second partition or even a second hard drive these days.
The original programmer should change the save path from c:\  to  d:\ , or maybe to a path within the program's directory. ;)

And In general (not only for this program) most programmers us the C;\ drive to save data but it contains already so much programs and data.
They should all give the users the possibility to save on an other drive. That would even be beneficial in case of a system crash and the OS needs to be re-installed.

You are right, a well made portable version doesn't leave traces. In particular cases the Portable Maker can prefer a different approach. For example, for a program that downloads videos, the Portable Maker can prefer setting the default download path in the system drive, this to avoid a big stress of the external drive (size, performances, read/write cycles, etc). We use the portable versions in internal drives but the main concept is using external drives, so, default settings are, sometimes, unexpected. As you said, each person has different needs, so, to solve the problem are available external configuration files. Anyway, I asked for a revision:

Portable (PAF) Deezloader Remix 32-bit v4.4.0

Hidden Content

Portable (PAF) Deezloader Remix 64-bit v4.4.0

Hidden Content

Just a news, some Portable versions will clean the leftovers (possibly left by disinstallations or by non-stealth portable versions), during the execution of the Launcher or the Installer (Portable Generator/Extractor/Unpacker/Updater/Repairer). This permits having a more clean file system and more speed during the starting and closing operations of the portable versions (no more backup and restore of useless settings). For "leftovers", I naturally mean any file, folder and registry key available in the system, when the official application is not installed. If the official application is installed, its settings are always preserved and they are available when the portable application is not running

• Like 4
  • SuperModerator
5 hours ago, GlacialMan said:

For example, for a program that downloads videos, the Portable Maker can prefer setting the default download path in the system drive, this to avoid a big stress of the external drive (size, performances, read/write cycles, etc).

Just my opinion ... no external drive is more busy than the internal c:\ drive. think about booting up the pc, a reboot, the system directories, the registry, the pagefile.sys when the memory needs to use it, the user/admin dir, the "program files" dir ... they are most of all constantly active.

When saving large files like videos, iso files and other files to the system hard drive, one surcharges it extra, while it is the drive that should be "cherished" the most because if it falls out and one doesn't have a backup, it will cost him/her a lot of time and work to reinstall everything.

And I strongly believe that only professionals plus people like you, draww, coders, crackers and me, regularly create a backup, but normal users don't even think about it!

But all this said, I also know that my opinion is more like thinking in the past. Coders' and crackers' knowledge from these days surpass by far mine which dates from 35 years ago, although I liked very much coding/cracking using the Seka assembler. :)

Thanks buddy for your appreciated comment and documentation.

• Like 2

Appreciate both of you guys for the enlightenment. This truly is a learning experience for a novice like me. A big thanks to both you learned people.:ty:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1