Scala & Kolacny Brothers - Solstice (2016)

BamSec1

• SuperModerator

Scala & Kolacny Brothers - Solstice (2016)

SAKBmS16.jpg

♬ ♪ ♫ Scala & Kolacny Brothers - Wake Me Up When September Ends ♫ ♪ ♬

Named for the longest day of the year, SOLSTICE was available on June 17, 2016 - just four days before the actual summer solstice. It was available exclusively as a digital download. Drawing in substantial live audiences around the world, including being the only choir to have headlined a stage at the Coachella Music Festival, Scala & Kolacny Brothers were also commemorating this double-decade milestone with a European tour.

Led by pianist/composer Steven Kolacny and his brother, conductor Stijn Kolacny, the group first captured the public's imagination as rock's dark choir with its haunting cover of Radiohead's "Creep," which was featured in the trailer for the film The Social Network. To date, the trailer has been viewed over 250 million times worldwide. Similarly, the choirs' rendition of David Bowie's "Heroes" is currently featured in the trailer for Ang Lee's movie Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk, which received over 300 thousand views in one day on YouTube.

The group continues to offer up dramatic renditions of popular songs on SOLSTICE, its first studio album in five years and the follow-up to Scala & Kolacny Brothers (2011). For this new collection, the group's powerful choral arrangements take familiar tunes to new places, like Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls," Eurythmics' "Sweet Dreams," and the dark R.E.M. classic "The One I Love."

With 20 songs, one for each year of the band's journey, the album covers a great deal of musical ground and shifts genres seamlessly from the alternative rock of The Cure's "Boys Don't Cry," and the pop of Michael Jackson's "Dirty Diana," to "Barbie Girl," an international hit for the Danish electro-pop group Aqua.

Track Listing:
01. Boys Don't Cry (03:49)
02. Sweet dreams [Are Made of This] (04:52)
03. All of Me (04:24)
04. Crash Into Me (04:59)
05. Cloudbusting (02:55)
06. Fat Bottomed Girls (02:40)
07. Heroes (03:20)
08. Hungry Heart (03:27)
09. Survival (03:01)
10. Dirty Diana (05:25)
11. The One I Love (02:58)
12. Piggy (04:35)
13. Strong Enough (02:47)
14. Wake Me Up When September Ends (03:48)
15. Womanizer (03:03)
16. Follow You, Follow Me (03:29)
17. In The Air Tonight (03:25)
18. Barbie Girl (03:58)
19. I Don't Like Mondays (04:23)
20. Black Hole Sun (04:39)

Total Playtime: 01:15:57

| Genre: Rock Choir | Label: Rhino Records | MP3: VBR0 (245~320kbps) | Lyrics: No | Scans: Front @1500px | Size: X MB |

IMPORTANT!
To avoid pop-up/pop-under windows from the MirrorCreator site:
1. Right-click on the host you want to download from and select "Open in a New Tab"
2. Right-Click again on the provided link and select again "Open in a New Tab"
3. Download from the host and close the 2 previously opened windows.
Doing so you will almost never have pop-up/pop-under windows.

HINT ... if you download from zippyshare
If Firefox is your browser, then right-click on the [DOWNLOAD] button and select "Save Link As..."
You won't have any pop-up windows at all!

●

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Password: forum-andr.net

Cheers, :hi:
Bam