Kate Morris - The McClane Apocalypse Series 1-10

Proculin

Kate Morris - The McClane Apocalypse Series 1-10
00da61d95df52db797b24dae1982a5aa.png
6d44ceecf82c99c5caa436444cf77154.png
Language: English | Format: epub/mobi | Size: 11.44 MB

The McClane Apocalypse, Book 1
“The end of the world doesn’t happen with a bang. It takes slightly longer than that but not by much. Research projects, Gross Anatomy class, tests and fancy coffee drinks will cease to be important. The fight for her life will become the only thing that matters.”

Reagan McClane is a prodigy med school student on the brink of a brilliant career, but the United States and the rest of the world are headed towards total economic and social collapse. And it doesn’t take more than a few hours for mass crime, looting and pillaging to spread across the country like a plague. A brutal attack at her university leads to a fight for her life before Reagan barely makes it home to the safety of her awaiting grandparents and sisters on their family farm in Tennessee.

Three sexy Army Rangers, one of whom is married to Reagan’s eldest sister, will join the McClane family to build their farm into an impenetrable fortress that they will fight to keep, no matter the cost. Reagan will find that defending her hardened, scarred heart against ever letting anyone in again will prove even more difficult than survival as one Ranger in particular tries to invade it.

The McClane Apocalypse is a story of love, survival and the importance of family during the worst of times imaginable.

Edited by bluescope
dead links removed
  • Like 2

Kate Morris - Apokalypsis Book 1

book-1.jpg

Life was precious. People used to say things like that all the time, but none of them realized how true that saying would turn out to be. Life was precious, indeed. Each person in the room had lost someone or everyone...

Her life was simply about getting through each awful day of high school without being bullied or picked on. Jane Livingston had a full life, just not one that included friends, boyfriends, school clubs, sports, dating, or anything else the typical teenager experienced. She kept her head down, avoided people, tried to make it out of the war zone (the high school hallways) without any new battle scars.

His life was status, cute girls, cool cars and being the guy everyone else wanted to be at his high school. But there was more to Roman Lockwood than met the eye. He led a miserable existence until he realized the shy, picked-on poor girl he'd known for four years was a lot more than she appeared to be at first glance. There was more to Jane Livingston than met the eye, too.Unfortunately, Roman and Jane's lives were about to intersect in a way neither would've guessed. Life was delicate, and they'd realize just how much so as their worlds changed from one day being typical high school students to the next when they were merely trying to survive the end of the world together, the end of normalcy, the end of humanity, the end of life itself, when it became: Apokalypsis.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Files - epub; mobi  Size - 1.07MB

New links:

IMPORTANT!
To avoid pop-up/pop-under windows from the MirrorCreator site:
1. Right-click on the host you want to download from and select "Open in a new tab"
2. Right-Click again on the provided link and select again "Open in a new Tab"
3. Download from the host and close the 2 previously opened windows.
Doing so you will almost never have pop-up/pop-under windows.

HINT ... if you download from zippyshare
If Firefox is your browser, then right-click on the [DOWNLOAD] button and select "Save Link As..."
You won't have any pop-up window at all!

download.png

Mirrored.to

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Nitroflare

Hidden Content

Password: forum-andr.net

Andrites and Guests, please do NOT mirror my links on other forums

Maz (bluescope)

I am woman, hear me grumble

• Like 2

Kate Morris - Apokalypsis Book 2

book-2.jpg

Life was precious. People used to say things like that all the time, but none of them realized how true that saying would turn out to be. Life was precious, indeed. Each person in the room had lost someone or everyone. Avery Andersson led a charmed life, even if she had seven siblings, still lived at home, had no love life (or much of a life at all), and was a homeschool kid growing up. She loved her simple life, though, and her parents, who were as devoted to their children as they were each other. As she bears witness to some strange occurrences all happening within the span of a few weeks, Avery begins to question everything she knew and how it was all changing so quickly. Meeting a dark and brooding soldier who saves her life only adds to the confusion she is spiraling into. The sexy-cute blonde from the bar, the same one he’d saved from possibly being murdered by some random creep, was a homeschooled nerd from a family full of odd siblings and equally strange parents? And her mother was the therapist he was being forced by the Army to see at least once a week. Great. Combine that with her obvious distaste for him and clear disgust by his tattoos and Tristan knew enough to stay away from Avery Andersson for good. However, their lives are about to intersect again and again as one tragedy after the other forces Tristan and Avery together in order to survive. As events escalate, the country begins to collapse and the night crawlers multiply by the hour, they will learn that fighting this out and sticking together is going to be their only answer.

Files - epub; AZW3  Size - 1.08MB

New links:

IMPORTANT!
1. Right-click on the host you want to download from and select "Open in a new tab"

If Firefox is your browser, then right-click on the [DOWNLOAD] button and select "Save Link As..."

download.png

Mirrored.to

Hidden Content

Nitroflare

Hidden Content

Maz (bluescope)

• Like 1

Kate Morris - Apokalypsis Book 3

book-3.jpg

Life was precious. People used to say things like that all the time, but none of them realized how true that saying would turn out to be. Life was precious, indeed. Each person in the room had lost someone or everyone…Wren Foster was a girl with a lot of secrets. Unable to make friends and having to move to a new city every few months made her an outcast in high school by default. However, she never questioned the motives and instructions of her uncle when they had to move because what he did, he did for her. Securing that football scholarship to Ohio State was the only thing on star quarterback Elijah Brannon’s mind until he met the allusive new girl in school, who was strange and enigmatic, yet also distant and unfriendly with a menacing attitude to match her black eyeliner. One traumatic event after the other throws them together as his world falls apart, her secrets are revealed, and they are left riding out a worldwide apocalyptic event in the form of a viral flu that makes people insane and violent. Plans and dreams of the future are put on hold as they simply fight for existence in: Apokalypsis.

Files - epub; AZW3  Size - 1.13MB

New links:

IMPORTANT!

download.png

Mirrored.to

Hidden Content

Nitroflare

Hidden Content

Maz (bluescope)

• Like 1

Kate Morris - Apokalypsis Book 4

book-4.jpg

Follow the next chapter of Apokalypsis as the infection spreads, and hundreds of millions of people around the world are dying from the pandemic. Roman and Jane realize they are in over their heads, trying to keep everyone safe on her father’s hideaway. He also begins to question if they’ll all starve before the pandemic ends and worries that others in the group are weighing down the efforts of a few. Wren’s frustration at Jamie not showing up to the farm mounts as the days pass without him. Alex forbidding her to go after him puts Elijah in the position of mediator as he tries to keep Wren from leaving while also establishing their new survival plans on their uncle’s farm. Avery, still mourning her lost family members, futilely attempts to fill the shoes of her mother as the children lean on her for emotional support. Tristan is just trying to keep them all safe and alive and also wonders if he is the best person for the job. They need a father figure, but he’s never even been someone’s friend.

Files - epub; AZW3  Size - 1.15MB

New links:

IMPORTANT!

download.png

Mirrored.to

Hidden Content

Nitroflare

Hidden Content

Maz (bluescope)

• Like 1

Kate Morris - Apokalypsis Book 5

book-5.jpg

Three groups of survivors have found each other during a pandemic that is changing the world and everything they once knew. Rescuing Jamie and Elijah is first up on their combined agendas. The mission is dangerous, and lives could be lost, but bringing the men home safely is the most important thing.Finding and foraging for supplies is also high on the list in order to thrive. As more and more people are added to their groups, feeding and housing them will take its toll. Banding together seems like the best idea, but will they be able to put aside their differences and work together toward a mutual need to survive.

Files - epub; AZW3  Size - 971KB

New links:

IMPORTANT!

download.png

Mirrored.to

Hidden Content

Nitroflare

Hidden Content

Maz (bluescope)

• Like 1

Kate Morris - Apokalypsis Book 6

book-6.jpg

With the return of Robert McClane, the family will soon learn the reasons behind his unexpected homecoming. Naturally, Reagan is leery of her father’s message and harbors a certain amount of distrust toward him, especially since he brought with him a deadly disease. Even Herb McClane’s faith in his son and his motives will be tested in the end.

The McClane’s also discover a problem in their small town, one that is wreaking havoc on the safety of the people and their medical clinic. Could this thief be an innocent person just needing sustenance for the coming winter months or does this new situation foretell something of a greater threat?

As the family prepares to hunker down for the long winter, hearts will be broken, others opened to new possibilities, and even more members will be forced to leave their safe haven.

Files - epub;  Size - 502KB

New links:

IMPORTANT!

download.png

Mirrored.to

Hidden Content

Nitroflare

Hidden Content

Maz (bluescope)

• Like 1

Kate Morris - Apokalypsis Book 9  (sorry, I could not find books 7,8,10)

book-9.jpg

As the saga continues, the McClane family must deal with the highwaymen for good, but despite their well-planned strategies and meetings, they find that time and again the group is one step ahead of them and will not be so easily defeated. Finding their hidden lairs will prove only half the battle, and in the end, they discover that others could be conspiring against them and working with their enemy to defeat them. The arrival of Robert McClane’s doctors and scientists will significantly improve their chances of finding a cure for the Scarlet Fever ravaging the children of their village, but with more people comes significant complications that could potentially upset the balance of the family. And the conflict between Cory and his best friend lingers as he tries to find a way to help Simon learn to forgive him and resolve their issues. Except for the only problem Simon has isn’t just Cory. His own struggles to win back Sam and convince her to return to the farm is the most difficult task he’s faced yet. It leaves some of them wondering if harmony will ever visit their farm again.

Files - epub;  AZW3; Size - 1.07MB

New links:

IMPORTANT!

download.png

Mirrored.to

Hidden Content

Nitroflare

Hidden Content

Maz (bluescope)

• Like 1

Books 1-6 and 9 in one link: 6.96MB

New links:

IMPORTANT!

download.png

Mirrored.to

Hidden Content

Nitroflare

Hidden Content

Maz (bluescope)

• Like 1