Money owing

Seafood

I called a lady who owed me money and she didn't pick my calls. I called 10 times and still no answer. Then I sent her a message -
"Hi madam, I'm not calling for the money issue, I wanted to tell you that I just witnessed two girls fighting for your husband in town today, it was a big fight and he was just there watching, and then one of the girls managed to escape, got into his car and they drove away", then l pressed the send button.
After some minutes she called and I ignored, she kept calling & I saw 21 missed calls from her and a message which read - "where was the fight, where did they go, did you recognize the girls? Please tell me, am falling apart." I just read and didn't respond.
She called again 5 times and I didn't answer, then another message from her - "I have your money can we meet and you tell me more?"
Then I replied, ok you can transfer the money so that I can go to the fuel station and refill, then I will pick you and drive to one of the girls' place cause I know them.
After 2 minutes, I got a transfer alert message, my money was fully paid. I then switched off my phone and slept like a baby!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2