Golfing

Seafood

An Englishman, a Irishman and an Scottish-man are all playing golf with their wives.

The Englishman's wife steps up to the tee; and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear. "Good God woman! Why aren't you wearing any knickers?" her husband demanded.

"Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford to buy any." The Englishman immediately reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of decency here's £50, go and buy yourself some underwear."

Next the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also blows up to show that she is wearing no undies. "Blessed Virgin Mary , woman! You've no knickers - why not?"

She replies, "I can't afford any on the money you give me." He reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of decency here's £20, go and buy yourself some underwear! "

Lastly, the Scottish-man's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she, too, is naked under it. "Sweet mudder of Jesus , Aggie! Where the frig are yer drawers?" She too explains, "You dinna give me enough money ta be able ta affarrd any."
The Scottish-man reaches into his pocket and says,

"Well, fer the love 'o Jesus, an the sake of decency, here's a comb, tidy yurself up a bit."

• Haha 3