Moms Will be Moms

uk666

• Andr-Tech

Moms Will be Moms

Moms will be Moms... Doesn't matter who you are.

Here is some Mom talk:

1. Issac Newton's mother: "But did you wash the apple before eating it?"
  2. Archimedes's mother: "Didn't you have any shame running naked in the street from? And, WHO is this girl Eureka???"
  3. Thomas Edison's mother: Of course I am proud that you invented the electric bulb. Now turn it off and get to bed !!!"
  4. Abraham Lincoln's mother: "Now that you have become President for heaven's sake get rid of that shabby tailcoat and stovepipe hat, and buy yourself a decent outfit."
  5. James Watt's mother: "If you just keep watching that damn lid lifting and dropping, rice will be burnt. Turn off the stove now."
  6. Alexander Graham Bell's mother: "You have installed this new silly thing in the house alright, but I do not want girls calling you at odd hours."
  7. Galileo Galilei's mother: "What use is seeing that goddamn moon with your telescope if it does not help me to see my mother in Milano."
  8. Samuel Morse's mother: "Make sure your school report card doesn't have only dashes and dots."
  9. Mona Lisa's mother: "After all that money your father and I spent on your braces, is that the best smile you can give us ?"
  10. Michelangelo's mother: "Can't you paint on walls like other children? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get that stuff off the ceiling ?"
  11. Albert Einstein's mother: "Can't you do something about your hair ? Use styling gel or something?"
  12. Bill Gates's mother: "You keep browsing all day long; watch out if I ever catch you on any adult web-site."
  13. Danial Fahrenheit's mother: "Stop playing with boiling water and let me make tea."
  14. Georg Ohm's mother: "I don't like you resisting everything I say."
  15. Robert Boyle's mother: "If your volume is really inversely proportional to pressure, you must be having a constipation. Take a laxative."
  16. Alessandro Volta's mother: "It is shocking to see you all the while dipping those copper and zinc rods in that beaker."
  17. Andre Ampere's mother: "Apart from fooling around all the time shall you ever find time to glance through your current books!"
  18. Socrates's mother: "If you keep drinking from any cup, it is not necessary that you will also survive like Meera Bai."
  19. Christopher Columbus' mother: "I don't care what you were busy discovering and where, you could still have dropped a two line letter!"

Dedicated to All Mothers, But for Whom The Human Civilisation wouldn't Have Progressed.

• Haha 1