Alone Sayings And Quotes

uk666

• Andr-Tech

Alone Sayings And Quotes

2404.jpg

1. It is better to be alone than in bad company. George Washington
  2. People who cannot bear to be alone are generally the worst company. Albert Guino
  3. I don't want to be alone; I want to be left alone. Audrey Hepburn
  4. The trouble is not really in being alone, it's being lonely. One can be lonely in the midst of a crowd, don't you think? Christine Feehan
  5. The best part about being alone is that you really don't have to answer to anybody. You do what you want. Justin Timberlake
  6. Sometimes life is too hard to be alone, and sometimes life is too good to be alone. Elizabeth Gilbert
  7. Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for. Dag Hammarskjold
  8. We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone. Orson Welles
  9. Solitude is the profoundest fact of the human condition. Man is the only being who knows he is alone. Octavio Paz
  10. When we truly realize that we are all alone is when we need others the most. Ronald Anthony
  11. Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. Helen Keller
  12. Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work. Abdul Kalam
  13. Being isolated at times doesn't always mean that you want to distance yourself from others; it simply means that you need some space to see things clearly. Wazim Shaw
  14. Sometimes you just have to stand alone to make sure you still can. Unknown
  15. The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration. Pearl S. Buck
  16. People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don't think that's true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world. Kim Culbertson
  17. Language... has created the word 'loneliness' to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word 'solitude' to express the glory of being alone. Paul Tillich
  18. What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be. Ellen Burstyn
  19. I think it's good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone. Amy Sedaris
  20. And if you couldn't be loved, the next best thing was to be let alone. L.M. Montgomery
  21. The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved. Mother Teresa