Magic, aka Another Way of Living

uk666

• Andr-Tech

Magic, aka Another Way of Living

1. Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (attributed)
  2. You must learn to get in touch with the innermost essence of your being. This true essence is beyond the ego. It is fearless; it is free; it is immune to criticism; it does not fear any challenge. It is beneath no one, superior to no one, and full of magic, mystery, and enchantment. — Deepak Chopra, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
  3. There is a magic about you that is all your own. — D.M. Dellinger
  4. We all have magic inside us. —J.K. Rowling
  5. Promise to stay wild with me. We’ll seek and return and stay and find beauty and the extraordinary in all the spaces we can claim. We’ll know how to live. How to breathe magic into the mundane. — Victoria Erickson
  6. And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it. — Roald Dahl, The Minpins
  7. Where there is kindness, there is goodness and where there is goodness, there is magic. — Cinderella
  8. She was everything real in a world of make-believe. — Atticus
  9. Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again. — C.S. Lewis
  10. You know what the issue is with the world? Everyone wants a magical solution to their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic. — Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
  11. She had this way of always finding the good and believing in everything despite all that she had seen. And that is what I loved the most…. the pure magic of her undying hope. — Becca Lee
  12. I’ve personally danced with fate a few too many times to not believe in the magic of this world. — K. A.
  13. Life is a combination of magic and pasta. — Federico Fellini
  14. I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book. — J.K. Rowling
  15. The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
  16. Magic is the art of thinking, not strength or language. — Christopher Paolini
  17. Dance beneath the stars as you drink in the night. Let the thunder overtake you as lightning fills the sky. Feel the force of nature penetrate your skin, spin with the world as the magic sinks in. — Christy Ann Martine
  18. We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust. — Rumi (attributed)
  19. Magic happens when you do not give up, even though you want to. The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart. — J.M. Storm
  20. Watch carefully, the magic that occurs, when you give a person just enough comfort to be themselves. — Atticus