Some Quotes to Remind Us to Embrace the Mystery of Life

uk666

• Andr-Tech

Some Quotes to Remind Us to Embrace the Mystery of Life

1. If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I bet they’d live a lot differently. — Bill Watterson
  2. The eye is always caught by light, but shadows have more to say. — Gregory Maguire
  3. You must have shadow and light source both. Listen, and lay your head under the tree of awe. — Rumi
  4. Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life. — Rachel Carson
  5. I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity. — Gilda Radner
  6. I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it. — Mila Bron
  7. The quieter you become, the more you can hear. — Rumi
  8. Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable. — Mary Oliver
  9. People like you and I, though mortal of course, like everyone else, do not grow old no matter how long we live. What I mean is we never cease to stand like curious children before the great Mystery into which we were born. — Albert Einstein
  10. There is no exquisite beauty… without some strangeness in the proportion. — Edgar Allen Poe
  11. The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope, running down its hallways, touching the walls on both sides. — Barbara Kingsolver
  12. The mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience. — Frank Herbert
  13. Truly, we live with mysteries too marvellous to be understood.— Mary Oliver, “Mysteries, Yes”
  • How grass can be nourishing in the mouths of the lambs.
  • How rivers and stones are forever in allegiance with gravity while we ourselves dream of rising.
  • How two hands touch and the bonds
  • will never be broken.
  • How people come, from delight or the scars of damage, to the comfort of a poem.
  • Let me keep my distance, always, from those who think they have the answers.
  • Let me keep company always with those who say ‘Look!’ and laugh in astonishment, and bow their heads.