Portable FastStone Image Viewer

GlacialMan

FSV.jpg

Fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping, retouching and color adjustments. Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touches one of the four edges of the screen. Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more. It supports all major graphic formats (BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, PSD, EPS, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA) and popular digital camera RAW formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF, SRF, ARW, SR2, RW2 and DNG).

Unofficial Portable FastStone Image Viewer 6.9

- PAF (PortableApps Format)  
- Offline Installer 7.37 MB  
- Corporate Worldwide License
- Multilanguage Application 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

PAF Developed by JooSeng

Edited by GlacialMan
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • SuperModerator

IMHO the very best portable image viewer. It's the only one I use since years for standard images (for APNG images I use the Portable XnView).

Some more features are straighten/rotate by any degree, border effects, frame masks, red-eye removal, draw board with the possibility to add: text, callouts, arrows, highlighter, watermark, ellipses and/or rectangles (border only or filled), line highliter etc. etc. ... all with adjustable line thickness, with or without shadows (adjustable).

Edited by BamSec1
BamSec1... Fixed: Link to XnView
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BamSec1 said:

IMHO the very best portable image viewer. It's the only one I use since years for standard images (for APNG images I use the portable XnView).

Some more features are straighten/rotate by any degree, border effects, frame masks, red-eye removal, draw board with the possibility to add: text, callouts, arrows, highlighter, watermark, ellipses and/or rectangles (border only or filled), line highliter etc. etc. ... all with adjustable line thickness, with or without shadows (adjustable).

I completely agree, is one of the best, I will create a thread on it ?