Spring

Srbija

0054b285.jpg

Karl Ove Knausgaard, "Spring"
ISBN: 0399563369 | 2018 | EPUB | 192 pages | 9 MB

You don't know what air is, and yet you breathe. You don't know what sleep is, yet you sleep. You don't know what night is, yet you lie in it. You don't know what a heart is, yet your own heart beats steadily in your chest, day and night, day and night, day and night.

So begins Spring, the recommencement of Knausgaard's fantastic and spellbinding literary project of assembling a personal encyclopedia of the world addressed directly to his newly born daughter. But here Knausgaard must also tell his daughter the story of what happened during the time when her mother was pregnant, and explain why he now has to attend appointments with child services. In order to keep his daughter safe, he must tell a terrible story, one which unfolds with acute psychological suspense over the course of a single day.

Utterly gripping and brilliantly rendered in Knausgaard's famously sensitive, pensive, and honest style, Spring is the account of a shocking and heartbreaking familial trauma and the emotional epicenter of this singular literary series.

Edited by bluescope
dead links removed

New links:

IMPORTANT!
To avoid pop-up/pop-under windows from the MirrorCreator site:
1. Right-click on the host you want to download from and select "Open in a new tab"
2. Right-Click again on the provided link and select again "Open in a new Tab"
3. Download from the host and close the 2 previously opened windows.
Doing so you will almost never have pop-up/pop-under windows.

HINT ... if you download from zippyshare
If Firefox is your browser, then right-click on the [DOWNLOAD] button and select "Save Link As..."
You won't have any pop-up window at all!

Mirrored.to

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Nitroflare

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Password: forum-andr.net

Andrites and Guests, please do NOT mirror my links on other forums

Maz (bluescope)

I am woman, hear me grumble